So what's new?

19 May 2014, 18:51 PM

Old post? Plz guys dont bump threads.
19 May 2014, 19:29 PM
Donator 33

Old post? Plz guys dont bump threads.

Nah, it's a repost - just downvote.
19 May 2014, 19:33 PM

I do prefer COH2 to Starcraft 2 I would say if the DLCs weren't included. But with the Commander DLCs then Starcraft 2 wins every time.

That sounds to me like "I like girls, but this one girl I like have said something wrong, so I better go gay, I don't care she already apologized and made up for it".
19 May 2014, 20:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 19:33 PMKatitof

That sounds to me like "I like girls, but this one girl I like have said something wrong, so I better go gay, I don't care she already apologized and made up for it".

I don't understand. Do you only know 1 girl? I know many girls, and if I am dating one and she cheats on me 50 times then I'm not going to take her back. I'm in the position I can pick and choose because I'm handsome and have a big wah wah.
19 May 2014, 20:45 PM

I don't understand. Do you only know 1 girl? I know many girls, and if I am dating one and she cheats on me 50 times then I'm not going to take her back. I'm in the position I can pick and chose because I'm handsome and have a big wah wah.

don't worry about him; he was telling his story about how he became gay.
but on topic they give sales on steam 1,35 euro for new ones and 0,89 eurocents for the older ones i found that to be fair prices
19 May 2014, 20:48 PM

I dunno man. I want to, I do like the game. But I can play other games for cheaper which have much bigger communities, and don't treat their customers like morons. I kinda feel let down.

I can't bring myself to support these business practices.
19 May 2014, 20:56 PM

i feel ya man i really do but i don't think relic will change it.
I'm curious if there will be dlc in the western fronts expansion
and btw the elephant is very popular now so no need to buy new commander to compete :D
19 May 2014, 21:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Beating the dead horse.

What you see is what you get, things PROBABLY won´t change. If i put things on balance, the game itselfs weights more than the DLC commander business practice.
20 May 2014, 10:10 AM
Patrion 310

I think paying for some commanders that I'd like to play is actually a good way to support the game. There has not been any imbalance in the last patches of these commanders that annoyed me that much that I wasnt enjoying the game...The only problem I still have is recognizing the commanders.

If you're just looking for the biggest Bang for the Buck, you will always be jumping from game to game.

Furthermore, there is a website that explains and shows all the abilities:
http://commanders.rogerholmgren.com/?team=Soviet
Which might help you get an idea of their strengths.

Besides that, I also feel your pain. I was quite annoyed of the free units in Tales of Valor back in the days, but after a while it actually felt quite alright, and it was just my autistic behaviour that made me feel they were backstabbing me.

kind regards!
Neo
20 May 2014, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 17:09 PMKatitof

then you probably should start looking for a new game and never go back here.

Dis be da true true.
20 May 2014, 20:47 PM

No point coming here asking how the game is and when you get positive replies just shooting them all down, and saying why you left...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★