Login

russian armor

You cant better your gameplay? No worries, just drophack!

14 May 2014, 21:16 PM

Well thank you relic for making such a great game and letting every single prick out there to easily hack it. I've been drophacked 3 times today. And I wont touch this game until I see a huge sign in relic's website that says YOU CAN NO LONGER DROPHACK IN COH2.

Seriously, whats the point of playing this game and trying to get better at it if every other game you get drophacked and lose? This game doesnt only need balance but also needs a fucking server security system that actually bans the drophackers or whatever kind of hack they're doing for good.

But who cares as long as people keep buying the game, right? It was the same shit with vchoh and after all those years the same shit is still going on in coh2. Well done relic. Well done.

Here's the link of the replay if anyone cares;

Replay..
14 May 2014, 21:19 PM

Im sure Turkeys firewall is helping you out with this, improving your connection to the American battle-servers.
14 May 2014, 21:33 PM

I suppose OP doesn't know what battleservers are and how do they work.

You can drop hack in P2P connection.
CoH2 no longer uses direct P2P connections.
14 May 2014, 21:37 PM

If you been drophacked several times in one day it doesnt seem likely that its hacking. I never had any issues with hacking besides when my internet is fucked up.
14 May 2014, 21:43 PM

I had one drop hacker pre battle servers. None since :)

He had a program that would prevent the replay from being recorded and would quit at loss without a loss. Happened to me twice. He was from the land of China.

14 May 2014, 21:51 PM

lol, drophack is no longer possible since the implementation of battle servers, its your connection mate...
14 May 2014, 23:47 PM

I'm not using a P2P connection and I am aware of battle servers. I had some troubles connecting to the internet before. But that was already fixed way before I played. I played full games as well today. But those 3 games, my opponets acted suspicious too. But I hope I'm wrong.

Is there any way to check if my internet is having troubles with battle servers? I never had this problem 'till today.
15 May 2014, 14:05 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Here is a neat trick for embedding replays in a thread!

Code
[replay]17379[/replay]
15 May 2014, 14:09 PM

I didn't have this problem since the implementation of the battleservers. Maybe it's something with your connection.
15 May 2014, 15:16 PM

Here is a neat trick for embedding replays in a thread!

Code
[replay]17379[/replay]

Thank you for the trick Ami ;)

Ami, do you know any kind of way to check out if my internet connection is having troubles with the battle servers? Because I had troubles connecting to the internet a week ago and I had that fixed recently. And now my internet speed/quality is just fine. But eversince, this problem which looks like a drophack started happening. But it doesnt happen with every game. I dont get disconnected while playing, I can do everything else on internet and I play several other games online too which I never experienced this problem with.

Any chance you can help me?
15 May 2014, 16:19 PM

Permanently Banned
I loose when i drop (winning the game), some guy's only win kicking...

Few times this happen, with no advices of lag... But some little freezes and accelerations on screen and i think the game ask to kick...

And if you are winning and turn you internet off, you loose...
15 May 2014, 17:24 PM

Thank you for the trick Ami ;)

Ami, do you know any kind of way to check out if my internet connection is having troubles with the battle servers? Because I had troubles connecting to the internet a week ago and I had that fixed recently. And now my internet speed/quality is just fine. But eversince, this problem which looks like a drophack started happening. But it doesnt happen with every game. I dont get disconnected while playing, I can do everything else on internet and I play several other games online too which I never experienced this problem with.

Any chance you can help me?

Inverse has some good posts about the battleservers and how unlikely it is that you got "drophacked".

In short, the only way another player could negatively influence your game would be to initiate a ddos attack on one of the nodes on the path connecting you to the battleservers.

The more likely explanation is that with battleservers being in New York and you in Turkey, there is a lot of distance to cover and along the way one of the nodes may have timed out.

There isn't really anything you can do except pray that Relic adds a European server eventually.
16 May 2014, 06:19 AM

Inverse has some good posts about the battleservers and how unlikely it is that you got "drophacked".

In short, the only way another player could negatively influence your game would be to initiate a ddos attack on one of the nodes on the path connecting you to the battleservers.

The more likely explanation is that with battleservers being in New York and you in Turkey, there is a lot of distance to cover and along the way one of the nodes may have timed out.

There isn't really anything you can do except pray that Relic adds a European server eventually.

Thank you for your reply man. I think my problem is more with the bad connection. Cos before I had connections issues which I thought were fixed, I never had any problem with the battle servers. Im gonna have all cables changed today and see if that does any good. But Im gonna check out Inverse's posts about the battle servers anyway to get more info about them. And in the meantime, I'll also pray that Relic adds a battle server in Europe :)

Cheers mate.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS