russian armor

Bearcruitment

PAGES (9)down
20 Mar 2016, 08:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

RAWR
31 Mar 2016, 09:04 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Can I join? I tried PM but got no response.
31 Mar 2016, 09:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2016, 09:04 AMwouren
Can I join? I tried PM but got no response.

Hey Wouren, I'm one of the recruiters of TAB, you could send me an invite on Steam (will be online around 21:00 GMT (around 13:00 in America). You can also join our teamspeak server, in which you mostly of the time can find an other recruiter and talk a bit with the online bears
6 Apr 2016, 21:24 PM

Hello Bear enthusiasts,

I can't stress enough the importance of getting on TeamSpeak if you are looking to join the pack. The "R" icon beside peoples nicknames indicate that they are a recruiter and can get you going on the right path.
26 Apr 2016, 03:44 AM

Evening Bears/Gents,

I am just getting back into COH2 after a long while away, picked up the Brit forces and kinda revitalized the game for me. But I am looking for a Clan to play with, all the random teams are killing me. It gets super tiring going into every game with a drop here or an absent player there, or just some guy who starts blowing up your HQ's for no reason.

As more me, I am not a super star but I win more than I lose, I am good with all the factions, and I also have teamspeak etc. Mostly I role in the 3v3 4v4 area and occasionally I do some 1v1. Also I like bears, saw a polar bear in the wild once, it stalked my group for about 5 hours.

If you want to team up for a couple matches, see if I am worth my salt then I would be down, just let me know.

Cheers,
26 Apr 2016, 07:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 03:44 AMHughG
Evening Bears/Gents,

I am just getting back into COH2 after a long while away, picked up the Brit forces and kinda revitalized the game for me. But I am looking for a Clan to play with, all the random teams are killing me. It gets super tiring going into every game with a drop here or an absent player there, or just some guy who starts blowing up your HQ's for no reason.

As more me, I am not a super star but I win more than I lose, I am good with all the factions, and I also have teamspeak etc. Mostly I role in the 3v3 4v4 area and occasionally I do some 1v1. Also I like bears, saw a polar bear in the wild once, it stalked my group for about 5 hours.

If you want to team up for a couple matches, see if I am worth my salt then I would be down, just let me know.

Cheers,

Rawrrrr (Good Morning)

As our President Napalm said on the 6th of april, I'd say join the teamspeak and look for the person with the "R" icon. These are the recruiters. Talk a bit with them (or me) and play some games.

Bringing in some salmon and honey could do wonders, but will also atract the polar bear.

Rawr Rawr!
26 Apr 2016, 20:49 PM

Rawrrrr (Good Morning)

As our President Napalm said on the 6th of april, I'd say join the teamspeak and look for the person with the "R" icon. These are the recruiters. Talk a bit with them (or me) and play some games.

Bringing in some salmon and honey could do wonders, but will also atract the polar bear.

Rawr Rawr!

Alright, will do. Sockeye or Atlantic though... its a tough choice.
5 Jul 2016, 06:23 AM

Hello,
I'd like to rejoin after a bit of a coh2 hiatus.
Let me know if that's possible.
5 Jul 2016, 07:15 AM
Patrion 14

I just like to remind you that pokkerguy (cohbros/) was a cheater .

On top of that pokkerguy traveled up and down the street to vouch for m00 when cohbros/ doubted playing with him (this is actually true).

I want to leave you guys with a rhetorical question and an answer: How do you win the hearts and mind of a cheater?... by cheating... is it coincidence? :bananadance:
23 Jul 2016, 19:35 PM

Welp, pokkerguy is a goon afaik, so that makes him a better human than all you reddit peasants in my book, cheat or no.

Why did you let m00 play with you guys in the end? Was it sympathy?
29 Jul 2016, 18:01 PM

Who the hell is pokkerguy?
12 Aug 2016, 16:47 PM
Patrion 14

Welp, pokkerguy is a goon afaik, so that makes him a better human than all you reddit peasants in my book, cheat or no.

Why did you let m00 play with you guys in the end? Was it sympathy?

yes, we felt bad for m00... for playing and trapped within TAB. :jk:

But mostly, it was because we trusted pokkerguy, But we were betrayed. Like Judas, he struck us and we were speechless.

---------------

seriously though, i like playing with m00 and event.
16 Aug 2016, 02:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2016, 16:47 PMpigsoup

seriously though, i like playing with m00 and event.

Feel free to dismount the dead horse and join us.
19 Aug 2016, 21:55 PM

Afternoon bears, I'm interested in joining. I know that COH2's heyday has kind of passed but it's still my favorite game. I'm more of a WWII buff rather than a great player but I'm ready to learn. I've got a bit over 350 hours on the game but that's all campaign and co-op. I think I'd like to break into competitive play and I'd rather run with a pack than go it alone. My steam name is: Königstiger
23 Aug 2016, 05:17 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Afternoon bears, I'm interested in joining. I know that COH2's heyday has kind of passed but it's still my favorite game. I'm more of a WWII buff rather than a great player but I'm ready to learn. I've got a bit over 350 hours on the game but that's all campaign and co-op. I think I'd like to break into competitive play and I'd rather run with a pack than go it alone. My steam name is: Königstiger

Sounds good, man! Hop on teamspeak sometime (theangrybears.com) and ask some people for a game! We have Bears doing some other things now, but we still have a few that play coh2!
23 Aug 2016, 06:58 AM

When the balance will be better, more bears will return to CoH, but for now Overwatch and World of Warcraft for me.
17 Oct 2016, 05:00 AM

First post has been updated. Its 2016 and we now use Discord.
m00
29 Mar 2017, 17:26 PM
Donator 11

With the newly dropped balance patch comes a fresh batch of returning players. Bumping this thread looking for more recruits, hop on the discord and lets set some games up!
7 Jan 2019, 20:57 PM

13 Sep 2020, 00:35 AM

It's late 2020, I may not be the forum warrior I once was but that doesn't really matter anymore. What matters is that The Angry Bears have grown into a fantastic gaming community and group of friends. We still play CoH2 and have a competitive World of Warships chapter. We have 300+ active members online (I recently had to conduct a purge of inactive accounts) and we are patiently awaiting the next COH2. Could it be AOE5? Could I be Iron Harvest? Join us for some games while we wait. As always, bring your best Bear puns.

Join The Angry Bears Discord server now

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2014, 15:45 PMNapalm

Recruitment Status: Open

Do you like Bears? are you hungry for good games? me too! We should hunt for good games together. Let's call our group pack The Angry Bears, TAB for short. You can read more about The Angry Bears story here.

What do The Angry Bears offer?

• A non-elitist environment. The pack consists of Bears that have many different skill sets. Some of the senior Bears train cubs in the ways of being good.
  • Organized game play. Known as "the hunt"; finding a good game has never been easier.
  • A mixed game mode environment. Some Bears hunt solo, others in packs. On the contrary to popular belief 4v4's are very fun and very competitive.
  • Time zone presence. The Bears are global. EU, NA, and AUZ are all well represented with Bears conducting regional hunts.
  • Salmon, honey, and berries.

So you want to be a Bear? You'll have to agree with our vision and meet the bear minimum requirements.

Pack member spiky teaches cubs on how to operate a Maxim

The Bear vision:

The Bears are hungry for good games. Bears can be independent hunters but sometimes they hunt as a group. They are graceful in defeat and modest in their wins. Bears like casual fun and messing up the status quo. Bears support each other but may eat each other if they are too hungry. If the bears get bored they'll hibernate. Some Bears strive to make top 10 and compete with their fellow Bears.

The Bear minimum requirements:
  • You are 18+ in age
  • You have played more than 300 hours of CoH2
  • You have a working microphone
  • You have Discord
  • You have Bear jokes to share
  • You'll wear clan tags if accepted

President Napalm rides the remains of a scuttled Tiger after the battle for honey

Still interested?

How to join the hunt:
  • Join The Angry Bears Discord server (https://discord.gg/theangrybears) and look for a recruiter/greeter in the #recruitment chat room.
  • Play some games with the recruiter and other Bears. You must receive three paws up from Bears. That means you must play at least three games with three different members.
  • Having a Bear related user icon will increase your chances of successful recruitment.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS