Login

russian armor

You will always want T3

16 May 2014, 13:37 PM

Is teching to tanks simply uninteresting because the tanks are more vulnerable, and because teching to them practically costs the same as a 3x stronger callin tank, like the tiger? (At least the first T34, Panzer 4, or any Tier4 tank, costs the same, considering investment)

Y, thats the argument. But that argument doesnt take into consideration the time between the built tank and the call-in. If I build T3 I will hope to take at least a couple of units of you before your call-in arrives. So lets say I take 2 or 3 support units and some infantry, then I will cripple you for the rest of the fight. So into the math should be accounted the vp-drain and the units lost before the call-in arrives.
16 May 2014, 14:11 PM
Patrion 310

Y, thats the argument. But that argument doesnt take into consideration the time between the built tank and the call-in. If I build T3 I will hope to take at least a couple of units of you before your call-in arrives. So lets say I take 2 or 3 support units and some infantry, then I will cripple you for the rest of the fight. So into the math should be accounted the vp-drain and the units lost before the call-in arrives.

Can you show me a replay where you did this against a player your skill lvl? I can upload one of my current build order.
16 May 2014, 14:19 PM

@Simple Here is T3 used in a 1v1. This is the Landslide we were talking about.

Edit: And at the time of these we were equally ranked.
17 May 2014, 19:39 PM
Patrion 310

@Simple Here is T3 used in a 1v1. This is the Landslide we were talking about.

Edit: And at the time of these we were equally ranked.

I'll take a look at it some time, busy with studying...I've now climbed a couple 100 spots with Tier 4 actually...With tier3 I was stuck at 1000ish.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★