NuVion

Posts: 17
Posts: 35

j/k i don't play any more, so he's the best.
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2

Posts: 2807 | Subs: 6

Posts: 1210 | Subs: 1
Posts: 37
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12

This is one of the main people that is responsible for getting me hooked on CoH.
Posts: 246
. I stream here and there Rogers, you can drop in anytime you like
Somebloke,I understand you completely, I was a very angry adolescent kid back then.Posts: 37
Thanks guys. I stream here and there Rogers, you can drop in anytime you like
Somebloke,I understand you completely, I was a very angry adolescent kid back then.
Well, on the other hand you at least had the balls to admit it, and served the punishment!
9 Posts: 2072 | Subs: 1

Posts: 332 | Subs: 1

Posts: 1087

Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2


Posts: 241

Livestreams
|
|
|
166 | ||
|
|
|
14 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.708420.628+7
- 4.624365.631+3
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
2 posts in the last week
2 posts in the last month
Welcome our newest member, b52clubbb1com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM



