Login

russian armor

Next patch ETA

6 May 2014, 09:21 AM

Permanently Banned
Anyone know when the next patch will arrive roughly.

Really looking forward to some balance changes. Current state is unbearable for germnan players....

Every match i see soviet early game combo expliot, truly a game breaker...Cons,guards sniper. Practically unbeatable
6 May 2014, 09:23 AM

Permanently Banned
play soviet then :snfCHVGame:
6 May 2014, 09:26 AM

And what changes do you expect first of all? The only things that need to be reworked are mines, both Russian and German. And maybe the squad wipe potential of ISU152 has to be looked at.
But for those who did not notice yet - ISU-152 does NOT kill squads in one shot at ranges of 70 and beyond. Remember the range system was implemented? Near, medium and far?

Mines are broken ATM IMO.
6 May 2014, 09:30 AM

jesulin can still win as playing axis so i don't see the problem. MVGame. Btw smins on retreat path kills a almost full squad every time!
6 May 2014, 09:32 AM

Permanently Banned
And what changes do you expect first of all? The only things that need to be reworked are mines, both Russian and German. And maybe the squad wipe potential of ISU152 has to be looked at.
But for those who did not notice yet - ISU-152 does NOT kill squads in one shot at ranges of 70 and beyond. Remember the range system was implemented? Near, medium and far?

Mines are broken ATM IMO.

Russian early game is broken. Grens need slight buff and compensate 4 man squad and panzer grens 1.3 armor...german have no heavy infantry atm which is ridiculous.German tier upgrades need to be cheaper too..
6 May 2014, 09:38 AM
Donator 22

I would like to see some love for the pgrens :P :)
6 May 2014, 09:41 AM

I doubt there will be a patch before the expansion. Although it would be nice to see the mines getting a hotfix.
6 May 2014, 09:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 09:30 AMMr +
jesulin can still win as playing axis so i don't see the problem. MVGame. Btw smins on retreat path kills a almost full squad every time!

True that. But I think that certain Soviet builds are truely hard to counter (Cons, Sniper, Guards). Besides that, I assume you refer to the replay between Siberian and Jesulin. We don't know how that match would have ended if Siberian did not base rush with his KV8.
6 May 2014, 09:48 AM

Permanently Banned
yeah soviet sniper is pain in the ...
6 May 2014, 09:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 09:41 AMTNrg
I doubt there will be a patch before the expansion. Although it would be nice to see the mines getting a hotfix.
Relic patches around every month or so. There should still be one more before the expansion patch arrives, but it will be smaller then the ones we have had lately and will probably have a lot of changes directed towards balance with the new factions.
6 May 2014, 10:04 AM

6 May 2014, 10:04 AM

Permanently Banned

True that. But I think that certain Soviet builds are truely hard to counter (Cons, Sniper, Guards). Besides that, I assume you refer to the replay between Siberian and Jesulin. We don't know how that match would have ended if Siberian did not base rush with his KV8.

Everyone is now using thsi stupid fking combo is so fking noob easy mode
6 May 2014, 10:08 AM

Everyone is now using thsi stupid fking combo is so fking noob easy mode

It was always used and with scout cars + grens Ostheer has a viable counter.
6 May 2014, 10:22 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

i think im gonna go back to playing tutorial.
6 May 2014, 11:06 AM

In the last Video from Relic (on Twitch) PQ said that "probably" there will be NO patch till the Expansion.
We hope that that is not true because as someone already said that the game needs a few changes (very few thou).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★