Login

russian armor

Is random auto match driving u crazy?

13 May 2014, 11:53 AM

Maybe so, but if there are that many new players, do your bit for the community and try to help them where you can.

If losing is that much of a problem, play 1v1 for a while.

If Relic allowed random faction, this would also help find closer matches.
15 May 2014, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2014, 08:51 AMAbdul

ok maybe u are right, but if you are not convinced check this one out, its beyond nooby, its RETARDED:

The best part, I won after he left :)

You didn't do excellent job at masking the name of player in question. Just saying :unsure::unsure:
15 May 2014, 12:34 PM

It's just something you will have to deal with if you don't have a partner to play with. Have you noticed that since the latest patch on average (at least when I am on Can, Eastern time evening) there are only around 2000 people on line max. only a handful in the chat and probably only half actually playing. Your matches are not going to be balanced ... the longer it takes to get a game ... you know you are not going to get a good balance as it is looking further outside your level to get you a match.

Maybe once the new armies come in ... if they balance close to what we currently have ... those numbers will get better.
16 May 2014, 18:47 PM

Good news, after experimenting a little bit I found that if you try searching when there are 3,000+ players you get allot fewer noobs on your team. Also as some suggested stopping the search after a couple of minutes and restarting it helps too.
17 May 2014, 01:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2014, 18:47 PMAbdul
Good news, after experimenting a little bit I found that if you try searching when there are 3,000+ players you get allot fewer noobs on your team. Also as some suggested stopping the search after a couple of minutes and restarting it helps too.

If you try searching when there are 9,000+ players online, you get even better results. Do that :facepalm:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★