Login

russian armor

adding character&customization

4 May 2014, 11:23 AM

Permanently Banned
I think it would b cool to have like this ingame with more options.. (from CoHO)

thoughs?
4 May 2014, 11:45 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Agreed. Anything that adds more customization get's an approval in my book.
4 May 2014, 11:50 AM

There are easily 100000000000 features more important than a useless avatar customizer.
4 May 2014, 12:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2014, 11:50 AMQubix
There are easily 100000000000 features more important than a useless avatar customizer.

true, yet this feature is very easy to make and implement, yet enjoyable
4 May 2014, 13:46 PM
Patrion 310

true, yet this feature is very easy to make and implement, yet enjoyable

It is also a potential way of earning money as DLC rather than charging for commanders that can upset the balance of the game.
4 May 2014, 14:19 PM
Patrion 310

I would like to see that. More Options to customize the troops.
4 May 2014, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2014, 11:50 AMQubix

It's not like there are 3 guys working on the game. But on the down side, they are focused only on Western Fronts at the moment. I am not expecting anything big until that time.
4 May 2014, 14:54 PM

Permanently Banned
you could get a drop ingame, like a hat for your character, then here we go, CoH2 in steam market, +10k player.
4 May 2014, 15:00 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2014, 14:54 PMakosi
you could get a drop ingame, like a hat for your character, then here we go, CoH2 in steam market, +10k player.

add trading adn everyone from tf2 will come over.
4 May 2014, 17:18 PM

can someone explain what is this? i didnt play coh:o
4 May 2014, 18:00 PM

Relic is a small company and shouldn't put the resources and time into making a tiny little MMO commander creator.

The Company of Heroes: Online commander was completely useless. I'm not sure it had any outward facing functionality at all. Only the user saw their own creation. It felt like it had been added because "well it's like an MMO and they all have this feature!".

How would it be utilized in CoH2? You create your little commander dude and everyone sees him once at the loading screen and he's gone? Does he stand next to the HQ building like the commissars from single player? Or do you see him at the victory screen triumphantly rodeoing a bear?

... actually that last one sound alright. I digress though!

It's pretty much a waste of resources.

4 May 2014, 18:25 PM

Permanently Banned
i tihnk it could work like a profile, but then its open the way to smurfing :S
4 May 2014, 20:23 PM

Apply bulletins to each commmander instead of using 3 bulletins for 3 commanders.
5 May 2014, 09:30 AM

+1 for customization

It could be very nice to custom > troops camo like tanks already ( Germany Army have lot of camo for troops , it could be fun...

And it could be fun too, to add a real view on the tanks customization(skin), because already we can't really see it in real (except ingame), the tanks with his camo... There is just a small pic.

> For changing tank skin we could have a real time aminated picture where you can see the skin changing (with the tanks crew smoking or something like that ^^)...

Customization troops can give a sense of belonging , and it can influence and involve the players to take care with there troops ingame...

Sorry for my english but it is a good ideas...
5 May 2014, 09:48 AM

Relic is a small company and shouldn't put the resources and time into making a tiny little MMO commander creator.

The Company of Heroes: Online commander was completely useless. I'm not sure it had any outward facing functionality at all. Only the user saw their own creation. It felt like it had been added because "well it's like an MMO and they all have this feature!".

How would it be utilized in CoH2? You create your little commander dude and everyone sees him once at the loading screen and he's gone? Does he stand next to the HQ building like the commissars from single player? Or do you see him at the victory screen triumphantly rodeoing a bear?

... actually that last one sound alright. I digress though!

It's pretty much a waste of resources.

Inb4 it's not Sims :D
I think it would be a pretty nice idea if you could do for example 1 up to 10 own soldiers which appear with a percentage of lets say 1-5%. That means every soldier has a 1-5% chance to appear in a squad. I would enjoy creating my friends as soldiers and seeing them fight the enemy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
United Kingdom 23
Germany 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak