Login

russian armor

Maps that induce camping.

5 May 2014, 13:09 PM

Camping and Blobbing are rewarded to heavily this patch. This has caused me alot of losses. Being aggressive is hardly as rewarding as it once was.

When playing as Ost on Langres I had a Soviet player build 2x Maxims to camp his side of the map with 4x Scripts then 3x 82MM Mortars lol. And here I forgot to load up with the Mortar HT commander :*(
5 May 2014, 14:31 PM

Camping and Blobbing are rewarded to heavily this patch. This has caused me alot of losses. Being aggressive is hardly as rewarding as it once was.

When playing as Ost on Langres I had a Soviet player build 2x Maxims to camp his side of the map with 4x Scripts then 3x 82MM Mortars lol. And here I forgot to load up with the Mortar HT commander :*(

I'd say otherwise. Thanks to tanks being more lethal to infantry you can punish a blobber really hard now. All this one shoot wipes by IS-2 or Tiger we hear about recently.
5 May 2014, 19:14 PM

I'd say otherwise. Thanks to tanks being more lethal to infantry you can punish a blobber really hard now. All this one shoot wipes by IS-2 or Tiger we hear recently.

Assuming those units are present (which they arent always) then it can be punished. But its alot harder now with things like Kats and Werfers as well as Arty. And the longer mid game means tanks come later making it viable alot longer.

With infantry lethality you can blob and do squad whipe after squad whipe with infantry much better then you could before. Thats my opinion on the matter. For early and Mid game Turtling and Blobbing have received a buff.

Edit: And what turtle is complete without a few AT guns after all which are again ALOT better (thank god).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★