Login

russian armor

Deep mud

29 Apr 2014, 20:32 PM

Hello, I'm looking for the tool to make the deep mud, where infantry has problems with ^^. I have never made snow maps before and I think that it's about the same tool to make deep snow with? Is there a tutorial somewhere? I've looked everywhere but I can't find it. :unsure:

I have made a few maps, I know the basics (territories, water, terrain, textures, destruction, splines, etc). I made a relatively popular map actually, called Operation Bridge Builder. :clap:
29 Apr 2014, 20:51 PM

I think I found it out :D

I hit 'use mud' somewhere and now it looks like I can paint mud with the heightmap editor (it looks like snow)

Am I painting mud now? Or snow?
30 Apr 2014, 12:36 PM

I think I found it out :D

I hit 'use mud' somewhere and now it looks like I can paint mud with the heightmap editor (it looks like snow)

Am I painting mud now? Or snow?

When selecting Mud, you must choose the texture to use on the mud, AND the scale of those textures, default is 0, I set to 1. This is done in terrain properties Atmosphere Properties. If you don't set these up, the mud is white by default.

EDIT: Thanks for the correction, IronMedic
http://www.coh2.org/topic/15845/help-with-the-snow-tool

read my reply.
30 Apr 2014, 16:14 PM

When selecting Mud, you must choose the texture to use on the mud, AND the scale of those textures, default is 0, I set to 1. This is done in terrain properties. If you don't set these up, the mud is white by default.

I can't find it in the terrain properties though :unsure:

And select the texture of the mud? I make mud using heightmap editor, then selecting Edit Top Layer. (I hit 'use mud' in terrain properties). I don't know how to change the white colour.

EDIT: Ok, got the solution from another thread :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS