Login

russian armor

Need Help with Hotkeys Please

28 Apr 2014, 22:04 PM

Hi all! My problem is my usually do not press the keys in game and in chat part at yesterday i uninstalled game and installed again but same problem continue thanks..
29 Apr 2014, 02:58 AM
Patrion 15

I'm not really understanding what your issue is. Could you be a little more clear as to what specifically your having trouble with?
29 Apr 2014, 05:06 AM
Honorary Member Badge

gonna have to be more specific, alot more specific. while were at it :welcome: to the forums.
29 Apr 2014, 05:44 AM

I think he's trying to say that the hotkeys don't seem to work while in game. He's a Turkish fella. So I'll try to help him. Or I at least find out what exactly his problem with the game is and translate it here for some pro help :)
29 Apr 2014, 05:47 AM

Mert Baskan :) Adamlar anlamadi senin problemin ne oldugunu. Bana anlat belki yardimci olabilirim ya da en azindan burada daha iyi bir sekilde ingilizceye cevirebilirim adminler icin.

Galiba kisayol tuslarim calismiyor demek istiyosun anladigim kadariyla. Dogru mudur?
29 Apr 2014, 06:26 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Mert Baskan :) Adamlar anlamadi senin problemin ne oldugunu. Bana anlat belki yardimci olabilirim ya da en azindan burada daha iyi bir sekilde ingilizceye cevirebilirim adminler icin.

Galiba kisayol tuslarim calismiyor demek istiyosun anladigim kadariyla. Dogru mudur?

Please stick to English in the forums, even if it is for a good cause :) Use whatever language you like in PMs, though. Our moderators fear what they do not understand.

I will update the topic on this thread, as right now it sounds like there is a problem with COH2.ORG that the OP needs help with.
29 Apr 2014, 06:39 AM

Please stick to English in the forums, even if it is for a good cause :) Use whatever language you like in PMs, though. Our moderators fear what they do not understand.

I will update the topic on this thread, as right now it sounds like there is a problem with COH2.ORG that the OP needs help with.

Oh sorry. I was just trying to figure out TR Mert Baskan's problem with the game. Because obviously he cannot speak in English properly to explain his issue. I've also seen theards where people used French sometime ago. So didnt think it would be a problem. But I totally agree with you.
29 Apr 2014, 07:12 AM
Honorary Member Badge

i have no problem with it as a mod as long as a you don't do it all the time (or that it gets out of hand) and you have a specific purpose in mind (ie helping him) then im all game. would help if you put a translation of what you said and he said in English in spoilers or something make it easier for the readers and us mods who primarily all speak the common language english.

so if you want to have a conversation about say how the weather is, your favorite type of ice cream, or how awesome coh2 is :D please do that in english, or pm him.

note: my opinion doesn't necessarily make it allowed or disallowed. As I don't own the site or make its rules, i just enforce them. :)
29 Apr 2014, 07:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2014, 07:12 AMWiFiDi
i have no problem with it as a mod as long as a you don't do it all the time and you have a purpose in mind (aka helping him) hence right here.

so if you want to have a conversation about say how the weather was or your favoite type of ice cream please do that in english, or pm him.

:) I wouldnt have a nice long daily chat with him anyways. Because in my general perspective of life, I strongly protest speaking in a language that others in the same community do not comprehend. Thats just rude. But here, I spoke to him in his native language so he could explain his issue with the game a lot better and I would share it with you guys since he cannot speak proper English to point that out by himself.
29 Apr 2014, 14:11 PM

Permanently Banned

I think he is speaking elvish
29 Apr 2014, 16:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2014, 14:11 PMakosi

I think he is speaking elvish

hahahaha :D Well, that was actually Enochian :)
2 May 2014, 13:37 PM

Guys my problem is When I wrote at the chat button is not pressed and the game try 3-4 time and its fix but same problem again again again
2 May 2014, 14:41 PM

Ok. Let me rephrase the guy :) He sent me a pm and told me that he had to press enter 3-4 times in order to open up in game chat and also he had to click on his units several times in order to select that unit.

Well it sounds like his keyboard/mouse aren't working properly. So I advised him to try a different keyboard/mouse and see if he's still experiencing the same problem. Also asked him if he's using a third party software to change his hotkey settings which i think his problem might be related to that as well.
6 May 2014, 15:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge

that sounds like a user end problem but knowing coh2 i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. :D

posting this in the coh2 bugs forums or hardware and tech forums so that it might reach more people, who would know hwo to fix/test if it is indeed a coh2 related problem. :)
9 May 2014, 09:07 AM

Thanks WiFiDi. I received another message from the guy the other day saying that he's running coh2 on his laptop, and this problem does not occur with other games or anything else.

Thank you for your concern.
16 May 2014, 22:18 PM

I can fix it thanks all
16 May 2014, 23:04 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★