Login

russian armor

SAGE BALANCE 1v1

21 Apr 2014, 18:53 PM

Make Penals long range units because right now DP28 guards is the only decent long range unit that soviets have and its doctrinal.
21 Apr 2014, 22:09 PM

Guards with DP28 gets decimated by rifle nades.
21 Apr 2014, 23:25 PM

Now soviets are weak in both early as late game.

In fact it is pointless to play as Soviet because you'll lose to lmg42/g43 spam.

I really doubt that relic test any patch thoroughly before release.
22 Apr 2014, 06:24 AM

Let alone tanks, from infantry point of view there is a thing that would solve all issues from pios being to strong to cons not being able to reach the proper distance for engaging with grenadiers. No change of rifle types, nor unit armor. Just lower a little the german small arms DPS by applying different decreasing percentages having in view the game stage in which they are mostly used, what is their natural counter and so on. That's all they need to do.
For instance the grenadier Kar98k has a close distance damage of 7.099 a middle distance damage of 3.241 and a at distance damage of 2.289 while Mosin has 3.257, 1.442 and 0.691. This difference is too big. If the german Kar98k would be, I don't know, like 5.9, 2.3 and 1.2 probably everything between grens and cons would feel more balanced. I am not an expert and don't really know what this figures will bring but I definetly think this is the way they should go.
22 Apr 2014, 07:49 AM

What would change if the rifle nade were deleted in favour of the M24?

Honest question here,there'd be whining but what would it change apart from allowing Soviets to keep at range and Maxims to actually be useful...? Sounds like it might bring Grens into line as well as then the Soviets would actually able to suppress them effectively...
23 Apr 2014, 01:19 AM

What would change if the rifle nade were deleted in favour of the M24?

Honest question here,there'd be whining but what would it change apart from allowing Soviets to keep at range and Maxims to actually be useful...? Sounds like it might bring Grens into line as well as then the Soviets would actually able to suppress them effectively...

I like the idea of a hand-thrown replacement grenade; it's much easier to spot a "throw" animation than the "grenade-launch" one. When trying to spot rifle-nade launch, it's always bothered me that you need to be more aware of the audible unit feedback when playing as Sov.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS