Login

russian armor

Concepts of soviets is wrong that why they so boring

11 Apr 2014, 03:33 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

why doesn't anyone ever suggest mark vehicle?
12 Apr 2014, 22:24 PM

played 1 game right now

early game Nazi spammed with grenadiers like 3 grens and 2 assgren to our 1 cons and 1 engi and mg
then they called 2 pz4 BUT when I managed to get su they called tiger and 4 more panzers and ostwind
fuck this game...
that's just some sort humiliation to play soviets somebody throw AT grenade at developers pls
12 Apr 2014, 22:36 PM

what an excellent 15 minute analysis of your incompetence, 5 stars.
12 Apr 2014, 23:13 PM

my only incompetence is that I wasted money and buy this pseudo historical pseudo ww2 game
12 Apr 2014, 23:42 PM

my only incompetence is that I wasted money and buy this pseudo historical pseudo ww2 game
If you wanted historical accuracy, it would be even more in favor of the German tanks performance wise. 85mm bouncing form Panthers front, less range on Russian tanks and of course awkward accuracy and reload times. Just a lot more of the fragile stuff. ^^
13 Apr 2014, 00:22 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you wanted historical accuracy, it would be even more in favor of the German tanks performance wise. 85mm bouncing form Panthers front, less range on Russian tanks and of course awkward accuracy and reload times. Just a lot more of the fragile stuff. ^^

And then someone will mention the numbers! Don´t forget the numbers Mason!! And we end on an endless discussion.
13 Apr 2014, 00:53 AM
Patrion 14

played 1 game right now

early game Nazi spammed with grenadiers like 3 grens and 2 assgren to our 1 cons and 1 engi and mg
then they called 2 pz4 BUT when I managed to get su they called tiger and 4 more panzers and ostwind
fuck this game...
that's just some sort humiliation to play soviets somebody throw AT grenade at developers pls

played 1 game.... play more?
13 Apr 2014, 09:52 AM

They just don't care about company of heroes 2 anymore and never cared
western allies could give them some more money
game is just fake without any balance and overly politicized especially sp that based on enemy at the gates movie
relic learned about eastern front from this film...
its only balance issue and not skill
13 Apr 2014, 12:32 PM

AngryCustomer must be always angry? why then you play this videogame?
13 Apr 2014, 13:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge

AngryCustomer must be always angry? why then you play this videogame?

so he can be angry of course. :P
13 Apr 2014, 16:08 PM

He's entirely right. I heard about CoH2 in one of my Aryan Youth PTA meetings. Feels good to finally have a game developer understand my need to purge the lesser races in the name of the Fuhrer.

My only disappointment was that the German units aren't completely invincible. I can understand where AngryCustomer's anger at lack of authenticity comes from. I am willing to pardon Relic for this because they had to dupe those red commies into buying the game somehow to further fund their glorious efforts for the fatherland.

13 Apr 2014, 16:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2014, 13:28 PMWiFiDi

so he can be angry of course. :P

Thats why you play MOBA games.
13 Apr 2014, 18:09 PM

^Lmao
13 Apr 2014, 23:03 PM

played 1 game right now

fuck this game...

ahahahahahahahahahhahaa xD

The bias in this one is strong. Its delicious.

You must be playing like shit when you get overwhelmed by 5 units and all you got is 1 script 1 engie and 1 mg.

You either post a replay to prove me wrong but in case you dont, i have to assume that youre not very skilled.

And its not about you not being very skilled, its all about you failing at this game HARD and blaming the devs for doing so. Soviets are underpowered this patch, yes, but you obviously played bad. Like 1 SU vs Panzers, Tiger and Ostwind.

Thats pathetic dude.

Im not raging at relic when i get outplayed.
13 Apr 2014, 23:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2014, 21:09 PMwooof

everything that anyone has said here is theoretical. theres no limit to how complex the theory crafting can get here and honestly it proves nothing. you want to get picky about research? then lets factor in all teching costs for a panther and t34 as well. then you want to add grens and pios to support the panther? then we can add a maxim and shocks to support the con, t34 and zis. does that prove anything? no.

the whole point was heini said 2 t34s CAN (notice he never said WILL) kill a panther when used well. wongtp replied saying 2 t34s will never beat a panther, which is not true. when used properly, in the right situation, 2 t34s can beat a panther. thats not to say it will always work or is a recommended strategy, but the possibility is there.

i replied to correct his "stats" because they were purely subjective guesses. the fact is a t34 has a much better chance of disabling the panther than he made it out to be.

I can agree with this.
13 Apr 2014, 23:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2014, 21:09 PMwooof

everything that anyone has said here is theoretical. theres no limit to how complex the theory crafting can get here and honestly it proves nothing. you want to get picky about research? then lets factor in all teching costs for a panther and t34 as well. then you want to add grens and pios to support the panther? then we can add a maxim and shocks to support the con, t34 and zis. does that prove anything? no.

the whole point was heini said 2 t34s CAN (notice he never said WILL) kill a panther when used well. wongtp replied saying 2 t34s will never beat a panther, which is not true. when used properly, in the right situation, 2 t34s can beat a panther. thats not to say it will always work or is a recommended strategy, but the possibility is there.

i replied to correct his "stats" because they were purely subjective guesses. the fact is a t34 has a much better chance of disabling the panther than he made it out to be.

Sorry but a match up 2 T-34/76 against a Panther favours a Panther heavily.
Maybe against someone who doesn't know what's doing but not against decent player.
Been there, done that!
14 Apr 2014, 02:42 AM
Patrion 15

This thread is full of half baked ideas.........and people.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight