Login

russian armor

COH 2 Collections Edition

24 Jan 2013, 21:51 PM

Now if all goes well with Sega, I would love to see a physical collection edition along the lines of what they are doing for the Aliens: Colonial Marines series

Aliens: Colonial Marines

The digital collection edition is ok, but it would be cool to have Tiger/T35/IS-2 or something, that you could have on your desk or wherever.
24 Jan 2013, 22:22 PM

I'm desperate fanboy, so I already bought the steam collectors edition, I would prefer a physical one though with some neat goodies with it.
25 Jan 2013, 03:22 AM
Donator 22

I'm desperate fanboy, so I already bought the steam collectors edition, I would prefer a physical one though with some neat goodies with it.

+1 to all.

ADF = Another Desperate Fanboy
25 Jan 2013, 04:08 AM

+1 all the way
25 Jan 2013, 05:17 AM

upboats for everybody!
29 Jan 2013, 18:23 PM

This really isn't a "Triple A" title. So don't expect a physical collector's edition. I'd prefer no physical collector's edition so that it minimizes Sega's risk. I'd rather see them pour resources into post sales support.
29 Jan 2013, 20:33 PM

Sega & Relic are really missing a trick if they don't give all the dedicated coh fans a great physical collection edition. Pretty sure they'll be very supportive of there 26.6 million investment purchase.
29 Jan 2013, 21:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2013, 20:33 PMFlux
Sega & Relic are really missing a trick if they don't give all the dedicated coh fans a great physical collection edition. Pretty sure they'll be very supportive of there 26.6 million investment purchase.

i went to 1 of these BestBuy//FutureShop//HMV "boxing day" sales.
i walk over to the video game section...
and i'm faced with a 20 foot high wall of unsold Collector's Editions at rock bottom prices.
including the latest WoW expansion and all sorts of other CEs from all kinds of "amazing franchises".

there is huge risk to guessing wrong on how many physical CE's to make.

making a Digital Collector's Edition is ZERO risk man.
29 Jan 2013, 23:19 PM

I may be woefully ill-informed but one of the alleged benefits that could be available on the digital CE is in-game currency.
Now where did that come from? Will in-game currency feature in CoH2?
30 Jan 2013, 03:53 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Yeah, to buy commander archetypes and stuff it looks like. That or buying special skins. But then again now that Relic is owned by a company that isn't going bankrupt maybe they will decide not to nickel and dime us for all this crap.
31 Jan 2013, 15:01 PM

As long as they don't go silly making million's of collectors editions before they access demand they would be fine. Yes digital only can be less risky, but if they supply, there is a and demand.

Sega have done a lot of dlc with Creative Assembly's Total War series, so will have to wait and see what they want to do with all the dlc options
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★