Login

russian armor

Making Soviets more Soviety

1 Apr 2014, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2014, 12:10 PMATCF

Damn you Timoshenko for breaking our defence! ( But he solved quite many battles during his career )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Timoshenko

Another thing i forgot which hampered the soviets was political commisars in the army, and general politicans trying to do stuff in the army, both the germans/soviets suffered from this. However as the war went on, Stalin let his generals act more freely, while as the war went on, Hitler tried to control everthing more and more.
1 Apr 2014, 18:03 PM

The way the factions should work is that the Soviets = quantity and the Germans = quality. Making Cons perform as well as Grens one on one just contradicts this entire idea and does not feel realistic in any way. Make em cheaper instead, giving you more troops compared to the germans but also more to micro. Conscripts are described as the core of the Soviet army, but as of now I NEVER use them, going T1 and building penals instead to have a chance against the germans. This also means I need to go guards to have any sort of AT. No matter how I look at it it seems like there are not that many options that work for soviet play since the latest patch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★