Login

russian armor

A couple of post-patch balance issues/suggests

27 Mar 2014, 23:06 PM

Permanently Banned
Scout car is 100% totally fine after the patch. I agree T70 could perhaps use a fuel reduction but that's the only thing I would change about vehicles.

Infantry is another story, vanilla Conscripts need a DPS buff, but in general I think the Soviet complaining is waaaay overblown.

+1

The new update (27th March) offers some change to Penals regarding weapon profile. Maybe they are actually useful now, have to try them out :)
27 Mar 2014, 23:15 PM

I like your win streak :D

I'd like to say the same but I can't seem to see player card.
27 Mar 2014, 23:15 PM
27 Mar 2014, 23:35 PM

I'd like to say the same but I can't seem to see player card.

I'll just tell you,it's -3 and put CoH 2 on hold until the magic fairy fixes the things it f*cked up...
28 Mar 2014, 00:18 AM

I'll just tell you,it's -3 and put CoH 2 on hold until the magic fairy fixes the things it f*cked up...

I lost my first three games with the new patch as well, it takes some getting used to. I certainly don't think the game is balanced but with a few minor changes (Pio build time, Ammo cost for assault grens to sprint, rifle nade changes that the next update has) it will be. Soviet players making out that this is the apocalypse is just absolutely absurd.
28 Mar 2014, 07:02 AM

I just played a game vs SageoftheSix and neither of us built any buildings all game. The increase in tech cost, without any changes to call-on units, makes call-ons a lot more appealing.

For example. One SU-85 + Tier 4 = More fuel than 2xT34-85s. That's not even including the Tier 1 or 2 building as well.
28 Mar 2014, 08:13 AM

I find mines one hit KO 222 (even vet 3) is disturbing.
28 Mar 2014, 10:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2014, 08:13 AMPorygon
I find mines one hit KO 222 (even vet 3) is disturbing.

I don't. I think it is fair!!!
28 Mar 2014, 11:09 AM

I don't. I think it is fair!!!

Agreed. It's fair.
28 Mar 2014, 11:12 AM

Perfect. I want a pzfaust to one-shot a soviet SC no matter the SC health or direction it was fired from.
28 Mar 2014, 11:18 AM

You know what's even worse then having a 10-fuel scout car get blown up by a soviet mine?

I'll tell you! It's finally having enough fuel to get out a T70 and having it get 1-shot to death by a teller mine. A mine that was laying there for a long time, because it only triggers on vehicles.

For the record: I think both mines are fine. Do soviet mines still 1-shot squads? I haven't had any post patch, but that could have just been luck. If they do, that still needs to be looked at. Other than that they are fine. The soviet mines are anti-tank mines, they should destroy a car when it drives over them.
28 Mar 2014, 11:43 AM

You know what's even worse then having a 10-fuel scout car get blown up by a soviet mine?

I'll tell you! It's finally having enough fuel to get out a T70 and having it get 1-shot to death by a teller mine. A mine that was laying there for a long time, because it only triggers on vehicles.

For the record: I think both mines are fine. Do soviet mines still 1-shot squads? I haven't had any post patch, but that could have just been luck. If they do, that still needs to be looked at. Other than that they are fine. The soviet mines are anti-tank mines, they should destroy a car when it drives over them.

Totaly agree!!!
28 Mar 2014, 11:49 AM
Patrion 14

Both mines are where they should in regards to price and effect. Don't want them changed.
28 Mar 2014, 11:52 AM

Because of the new combat orientet way of the SC I think its also fair that mines blow it up.

The only problem is that it should be somekind of scoutcar (fast, high vision). And the Scoutcar is somehow bad at scouting if a Pio has to walk infront of it. I am not so sure about a solution because after all it is a Combat vehicle now also.

One thing I would like was if the Spottingscope woul give minedetection for the Scoutcar. (like Minesweeper, not 80 range :D)
28 Mar 2014, 14:07 PM

They try to make coh2 tactical game as mow2 with last patch
COH IS THE ARCADE! NO NEED TO COPY OTHER GAMES!
28 Mar 2014, 14:19 PM

They try to make coh2 tactical game as mow2 with last patch
COH IS THE ARCADE! NO NEED TO COPY OTHER GAMES!

Go and sing at another table. 90% of players are thinking this patch (though not perfect) is pointing into the right direction.
28 Mar 2014, 14:24 PM

Go and sing at another table. 90% of players are thinking this patch (though not perfect) is pointing into the right direction.

Where are you getting those numbers from? I would wager you just pulled them out of thin air. I would probably say that 90% of German Biased players like this patch. I am sure thats closer to the truth than 90% of ALL players.
28 Mar 2014, 14:34 PM

Permanently Banned
I in the team of the players that wanna more realism, soo a like this patch...

Soviet's player's need learn to play, no more crazy spam rusher's with steel breath...
28 Mar 2014, 14:38 PM

Where are you getting those numbers from? I would wager you just pulled them out of thin air. I would probably say that 90% of German Biased players like this patch. I am sure thats closer to the truth than 90% of ALL players.

I said "the patch is pointing into the right direction", not that it's perfect and no changes needed anymore. Please read before posting.
28 Mar 2014, 14:42 PM

Where are you getting those numbers from? I would wager you just pulled them out of thin air. I would probably say that 90% of German Biased players like this patch. I am sure that's closer to the truth than 90% of ALL players.

Well, I would say a majority believe the patch has good intentions in more focus on cover dependent tactical oriented gameplay. However...the way the system has being implemented is dubious (Dane vs Albus' match yesterday where he intentionally demonstrated the overperformance of LMG42 Grens in even negative cover was a great example of that). The hotfix looks like a small step in the right direction, but I'll wager it'll be a month+ before we see a leap in balanced.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 710
Canada 2
Turkey 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak