Login

russian armor

Fantasy changes

6 Mar 2014, 12:09 PM

So again, you want to turn it into 280mp/85fu AT nade.
Give me a single reason why I would want to EVER use that instead of AT nades? No, 100% engine damage is not convincing, unless T34 gets out without a scratch.

Still AT nade/mine. I'd rather use that instead of give a free tank kill for engine damage only.

So does mine/AT nade and yet again, it doesn't require to give free tank kill(because the rammed tank would obviously effortlessly finish off T34 if you didn't got that yet).

I want a functional ability with reliable effect that will not cost me a whole friggin tank or a MOBILE AT source in T3 that would be either sufficient ram compliment or could work on its own, obviously not on SU-85 level.

And we're back at step 1, WHY would I want to EVER use ram to get same effect as mine/AT nade if I can use much cheaper mine/AT nade? Again, 100% chance is not convincing at all.

Me too, but your suggestion means always 100% dead T34 for something that T0 infantry can do for ~30 munition.
So yea, I'd rather have current roulette then "hey, let me love you" ability that will ensure my T34 will be a scrap metal within 10 seconds.
Out of all the changes suggested to it, the only one that actually makes sense is long crew shock for both tanks.

I don't know how the game runs on your PC, but on mine inf takes 3 minutes to go from one side of the map to other, it also cannot go through fences and hedges and often gets pinned down by HMG's and/or mowed down by other infantry or target tank just keeps away.
None of that stops my T34 ramming a panther and gives me speed and manouverability to outflank overextended tank and attack it.
Ram causes significantly more damage than AT nade, no?

If you have 1 T34 without support, don't ram the Tiger. Unless you think you can finish it off.

Now of course the whole thing should be tested and balanced and additional tweeks added.

What I am talking here about is mechanic of minimizing RNG and lowering the luck part of it.
I didn't hear your solution other then: "I want a functional ability with reliable effect"
Because that's what I want as well, I just gave my opinion on what it should be like
6 Mar 2014, 12:15 PM

ram should work like this 100% chance to destroy main gun and engine againts all T3 ostheer, 100% chance to only shock on front of the tiger, 100% main gun disabled on first tiger rear ram,and 100% immobilized againts second ram. Also 100% chance to only shock from front of panther and 100% to disable gun/engine damage from panther rear (like it is now).
This would completely remove the RNG from ram, and make it skill based.
6 Mar 2014, 12:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2014, 12:15 PMBurts
ram should work like this 100% chance to destroy main gun and engine againts all T3 ostheer, 100% chance to only shock on front of the tiger, 100% main gun disabled on first tiger rear ram,and 100% immobilized againts second ram. Also 100% chance to only shock from front of panther and 100% to disable gun/engine damage from panther rear (like it is now).
This would completely remove the RNG from ram, and make it skill based.

I like some of the ideas, I would add that the vehicle condition at the time of Ram should be a big factor as well.

Like if Tiger has half health and gets rammed it should have both main gun disabled and become immobile

Something along those lines
6 Mar 2014, 15:25 PM

5 Granadier Squad
5 men squad for guards + Shcoks
1 Soviet sniper

Frontal Ram -> Stun + 50% Gun Destroyed
Rear Ram -> Engine Destroyed

Balance mines, ATM soviet mines are cheaper and universal ones.
Buff Riegel mine.
Buff Ambush.
Buff Ostruppen Reinforcemnt
Buff Penals
Buff ASSGRENS

Same amount of soldiers at support weapons, especially, cannons.

----------

Add Hold Fire mode for cannons / Elefant
Rework of some commanders please, some of them are garbage.
More maps please

6 Mar 2014, 15:30 PM

Guys! M5 needs a 75mm or 76mm AT gun upgrade (maybe even target weak point) ----> problem solved with Soviet T3 AT.

Also ass grens need some love, they suck in late game TBH.

Ballancing M3a1 with snipers would be damn cool too. It's the most annoying imo.

Some FREE commanders should be rethinked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 16
South Africa 1
United Kingdom 132
Germany 20
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L