Login

russian armor

Which faction do you prefer?

3 Mar 2014, 12:32 PM

I prefer to play Soviets because theyre more mobile and their units are more interesting. But i also enjoy playing Germans but im afraid of things that are nigh uncounterable, like Soviet Snipers..
3 Mar 2014, 12:40 PM

Germans.

Much more variety, flexibility and I don't have to pick doctrines in the first 5 minutes.
3 Mar 2014, 18:00 PM

Germans! T

he Soviets have to rely on so many gimmicky shit abilities that just ruins CoH2 for me. Precision strike, buttoning, sniper sprint, 2 men sniper squads, and Relic tries to balance around these dumb abilities instead of outright removing them.

The Germans are the other hand are just like what a Company of Heroes faction is supposed to be. They are more hard hitting, more conventional, their doctrines makes more sense, their progression of tech is good (vCoH is still better in that respect.)

The German doctrines are better in a sense that they are there too assist the German player, while the Soviets need to pick a doctrine to match up against the Germans.

So I pick Germans because their design is good, but still needs work.
12 Mar 2014, 21:37 PM
Benefactor 360

Germans because I don't have to worry about choosing the wrong tier and getting punished for it or choosing the wrong doctrine and getting punished for it.
I can deal with the squad wipes. Barely...-_-
13 Mar 2014, 01:24 AM

Soviets, because I don't have to dodge Molotovs all day, the squads rarely get insta-gibbed by anything, and sniper spam is OP.

13 Mar 2014, 10:23 AM
Donator 11

Germans, I just love their tanks.... #StuGlife
13 Mar 2014, 13:55 PM

I prefer Soviets due to their aggresive nature. And they like Dakka always more Dakka...
14 Mar 2014, 04:52 AM

Germans! T

he Soviets have to rely on so many gimmicky shit abilities that just ruins CoH2 for me. Precision strike, buttoning, sniper sprint, 2 men sniper squads, and Relic tries to balance around these dumb abilities instead of outright removing them.

The Germans are the other hand are just like what a Company of Heroes faction is supposed to be. They are more hard hitting, more conventional, their doctrines makes more sense, their progression of tech is good (vCoH is still better in that respect.)

The German doctrines are better in a sense that they are there too assist the German player, while the Soviets need to pick a doctrine to match up against the Germans.

So I pick Germans because their design is good, but still needs work.

QFT
14 Mar 2014, 05:32 AM

Soviets, because I don't have to dodge Molotovs all day, the squads rarely get insta-gibbed by anything, and sniper spam is OP.

I have that feeling too, I am forced play Soviet only because I want a break from those sniper car & consspam & instantsquadwipecrap

as same as vCOH Brit, love Wehr, PE and US but forced to play Brit just because I don't want a bullshit game vs Brit and not playing US for a while
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★