Login

russian armor

Spam > Strategy (KV2, Artillery, etc)

28 Feb 2014, 15:06 PM

Permanently Banned
That is a strategy?

With KV2 (if die they put more) infinite armor putting fire to all infantry (killing too fast), and spam artillery Zis 76 (3,4,+) to take my tank's...

And hard to kill KV2, they take shots but dont die (half of shots dont take effect, that is a great armor)... In tinner maps is GG!

No counting the conscripts with magic grenades always stopping the tank to artillery take easy... Need nerf a bit this RNG's... Stopping the engine firing in the front, is crazy!

Only way to defeat that is Tiger Ace (that real work hard)... Or put like 5 mortars!?!?

But if the guys of artillery dies no problem, they put conscripts... Soo...

Crazy Spam > Strategy
28 Feb 2014, 15:20 PM

Translation:

OP is whining that player using doctrine designed around tank spam is spamming tanks and don't understand how armor and penetration works.
28 Feb 2014, 15:23 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2014, 15:20 PMKatitof
Translation:

OP is whining that player using doctrine designed around tank spam is spamming tanks and don't understand how armor and penetration works.

No, i using only Panzers...

And i running around to take its bake, but with 3,4 artillery they take me, and the KV2 take my infantry, the artillery turn around to fast to shot, the guys use asteroids...
28 Feb 2014, 15:25 PM

What artillery?
Industry commander have a total of 0 artillery and KV-2 can be easily destroyed by any armor from the rear, even command tank.
28 Feb 2014, 16:11 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2014, 15:25 PMKatitof
What artillery?
Industry commander have a total of 0 artillery and KV-2 can be easily destroyed by any armor from the rear, even command tank.

I refer artillery the AT Zis 76...
28 Feb 2014, 16:21 PM

Damn it, cant understand anything correctly.. -_-
28 Feb 2014, 16:31 PM

Somehow I think Google Translate is more understandable than his "English".
28 Feb 2014, 16:40 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2014, 16:31 PMPorygon
Somehow I think Google Translate is more understandable than his "English".

28 Feb 2014, 18:47 PM

Ill tell you what every person posting this kind of thing needs to be told.

Go play soviet industry => get you ass kicked => stop whining.
28 Feb 2014, 18:53 PM

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet? 10x worse than Nullist ever was.
28 Feb 2014, 21:27 PM

Permanently Banned
Only soviet spammer's disagree...

The guys of the artillery pak40 and zis turn soo fast, they use asteroids...

And the KV2 fire mod is too annoying...
28 Feb 2014, 21:49 PM

Can we get this "soviet unit killed my ubermensh" thread locked already?
28 Feb 2014, 23:33 PM

Let me provided clarity. "(infinite armor putting fire to all infantry (killing too fast), and spam artillery Zis 76 (3,4,+) to take my tank's... )"

He is mentioning conscript, shock spam to kv8s.

KV8s can come in and kill and run home due to being able to withstand damage from everything lighter than a panther. Even 3 pak guns are no match for 1 kv8. Even when you manage to spend a ton of resources to kill one, another one and is2 comes, if you are not over-matching Sovs using this strat with tanks you are done Son.

Let' say you have 3 at guns in good positions. Kv8 rushes in , burns 2, drops inc arty on any other threats. Vs a competent player who uses this doc, you cannot fight this strat very well with anything other than armor.

He is also saying that it is hard to fight on equal terms because due to the heavy armor, it can limp home into a shield of waiting zis guns, and if you have tanks and paks, your paks get negated by inc barrage, while your tank slowly chips away at the kv8 and unable to fight it and evade zis guns. Also the zis guns can turn into arty vs the paks/shreks while paks are unable to respond.

Lately I mostly see this strat. What makes it ten times more difficult to fight is pfausts have a very low chance of causing engine damage to it, and if it is aiming at your grens while trying to fausts, grens will be dead before it even launches.

Personally I am mot happy about the kv8 being hard to kill, plus a having the ability to kill so quickly. Im not a big fan of nerfs so Im not even going to go there, but the paks need to be more effective vs it, they seem to have insanely low penetration vs kv8"s.

Shocks inc barrage, Kv8s and IS2s make this one hell of a doc to fight against.
1 Mar 2014, 03:29 AM

I know exactly what this guy is talking about.

KV8 with Zis is incredibly hard to counter, the KV8 is amazing at killing infantry, buildings and AT guns, not to mention it can also kill light vehicles very easily.

If i am winning the early game with my shocks and scripts the mid-late game is normally a breeze and i spend 20 mins laughing at all the german infantry being toasted and the german tank shots jst popping off the armour.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★