Login

russian armor

Repair station MP cost

21 Feb 2014, 18:50 PM

Please tell me why the hell does a Repair Station, from soviet commander (Soviet Industry, which sends like 4 bots to repair your vehicles) costs 0 Manpower that is completely spammable, and a fire (a bunch of logs burning to warm up squads) costs 50 Manpower.

Where is the logic in this?
21 Feb 2014, 18:52 PM

Because it costs 75 muni?
21 Feb 2014, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 18:52 PMKatitof
Because it costs 75 muni?

Even if it does, munitions ain't manpower, I am talking about the logic.
21 Feb 2014, 19:11 PM

I also agree these are far too spammable. They litter longer team game maps because they are built far back and build up over time.

I have suggested before but could we make the repair bots count towards pop to help reduce this?
21 Feb 2014, 19:51 PM

It's balanced within the industry commander.

The industry commander has absolutely no manpower to spare but doesn't really have much to spend it's munis on. So they made it so they can repair with munitions either though this or self-repair. If they were to put a manpower cost on it at all it would go from spammed to unused instantly.
21 Feb 2014, 20:24 PM

It's balanced within the industry commander.

The industry commander has absolutely no manpower to spare but doesn't really have much to spend it's munis on. So they made it so they can repair with munitions either though this or self-repair. If they were to put a manpower cost on it at all it would go from spammed to unused instantly.

id rather put like a 15 MP cost on each station so that it cant be spammed rather than just leave it alone like this, using munitions has resource to make it is useless since the soviet player always ends up with loads and loads of munitions especially in soviet industry commander where he only uses tanks
21 Feb 2014, 20:31 PM

id rather put like a 15 MP cost on each station so that it cant be spammed rather than just leave it alone like this, using munitions has resource to make it is useless since the soviet player always ends up with loads and loads of munitions especially in soviet industry commander where he only uses tanks

Well I don't see what the big problem is even if they are spamming them. They are easy to kill and they can't be used in battle. From my experience when the players that are spamming them are usually actually hindering themselves since any time they spend building them is time and muni wasted not building mines and any more then three is pointless anyway,
25 Feb 2014, 19:35 PM

Right, if you see a repair station that is being spammed and not used to its potential, just think "there 2.5 mines I don't have to deal with". When I play soviet commander (which is rarely) mines are half of my army :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★