Login

russian armor

Useless TIGER ACE after Aftermath Update!!!

21 Feb 2014, 16:40 PM

It just need one "Ramming Maneuver" hit by a T34 to engine damage the TIGER ACE tank.
Then you are gonna lose your TIGER ACE by T34 or some other tank so easily! Is that what you call TIGER ACE that cant take one "Ramming Maneuver" hit? huh ???

It is so much dissapointing!!! that TIGER ACE armor is too much nerfed!

At least TIGER ACE should take two "Ramming Maneuver" hit to get its engine and gun damaged! Now I feel I wasted my money by buying TIGER ACE commander.
On the other hand you wont get fuel 90% until TIGER die!

If relic need to change commander so many times then why dont they make it perfect and then release it! Same thing happend to Assult Granadiers too, first time when they released Assult Granadiers they were cool later they destroyed Assult Granadiers.

I will never buy any DLC! I promise! :@
21 Feb 2014, 16:45 PM

The armor wasnt nerfed. the LOL 50% incoming damage recieved was nerfed. That means its effective HPs are the same as a regular Vet 3 Tiger not 2x Tigers.

Use smoke. It prevents rams. Back Away or close the distance it prevents rams. Cause the T34 to have to turn because it has to be straight pointing at you to ram. Ram is easy to counter if you dedicate some time to learning how hard it is to pull off in a dynamic battlefield.

Also dont run around with your TA unsupported. Its not the IWIN button it once was. Keep at least Grens with it for faust...yet another thing that stops rams.
21 Feb 2014, 16:45 PM

This thread is full of hyperbole, but I will bite. If the issue you are having is with ram, doesn't that mean that ram is broken not the TA? Also ram's criticals are random, so it could take 1 or 100 hits to get a successful hit.

I ran into a TA at the end of a game, we were about to win, and found it quite good. It could deal out massive damage, but its lower health made it beatable. Its abilities were very useful and it required more micro.

I agree with you though, if you hate DLC don't buy it. Relic is not going to make more DLC if no one buys it. You have no one to blame but yourself if you buy DLC commanders before the game is fully balanced.
21 Feb 2014, 16:54 PM

The T34 ram has the same chance of destroying the main gun as before, Relic didn't nerf the armor just the HP and damage, you were just unlucky.

However, since the Tiger Ace speed has been buffed you can actually drive away from the ram as opposed to the previous Tiger Ace that can only take the rams. Therefore, since the patch there is a less chance for your tank to be rammed if you're more vigilant.
21 Feb 2014, 17:07 PM

Its vet3 tiger with better rof and MGs, not unstoppable behemoth of IWIN.

You have means to counter ram with it, stun T34 and kill it.

Or in other words:

Wipe your tears and L2P.

These pay2win tards while being hilariously funny at times really need a reality check.
21 Feb 2014, 17:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Sounds like a step in the right direction.
21 Feb 2014, 17:13 PM
Patrion 14

Tiger ace is quite fast now, with some careful positioning you could use your range advantage, and then reverse out when you see t34s come close, it's quite fast now.
21 Feb 2014, 17:14 PM
21 Feb 2014, 17:45 PM

21 Feb 2014, 21:25 PM

befor i wanted the ace dead asap as the enemy always use them as a last resport kinda thing lol.. but now i just do it so much deeps but keep it alive but unable to fight so he wont get feul and keep with low manpower. porblem solved you can have the ace but i wil have the battlefield
21 Feb 2014, 21:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

tbh i think the tiger ace right now is good but i think it might be to fast.
21 Feb 2014, 21:39 PM

Actually I think the unit itself is now pretty fine, but the mp reduction is too much. You really want to suicide it fast and try to take out more than 800 mp worth of stuff (because you also have to factor in your resource loss).

For instance, I played a game vs an IS-2, there was no way I could take out the AT gun, IS-2 and such before he was able to get another IS-2 out, the MP drain was just too much.

21 Feb 2014, 23:50 PM

Actually I think the unit itself is now pretty fine, but the mp reduction is too much. You really want to suicide it fast and try to take out more than 800 mp worth of stuff (because you also have to factor in your resource loss).

For instance, I played a game vs an IS-2, there was no way I could take out the AT gun, IS-2 and such before he was able to get another IS-2 out, the MP drain was just too much.

exactly.. It's like a race against time to inflict manpower loss on the enemy, but with the high drain of fuel and manpower it feels almost impossible.
22 Feb 2014, 03:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 23:50 PMakula

exactly.. It's like a race against time to inflict manpower loss on the enemy, but with the high drain of fuel and manpower it feels almost impossible.

Is it big? I hadnt noticed. Does anyone know what the decrease is precisely? I have only messed with it a bit and by the time it comes i have plenty of MP to float and an army of naturally vetted inf.
22 Feb 2014, 03:23 AM

Is it big? I hadnt noticed. Does anyone know what the decrease is precisely? I have only messed with it a bit and by the time it comes i have plenty of MP to float and an army of naturally vetted inf.

I think its 25% manpower and 90% fuel reduction, IMO the fuel reduction is a little to much
22 Feb 2014, 03:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2014, 03:23 AMStorm

I think its 25% manpower and 90% fuel reduction

Ouch the fuel hurts but 25% MP? In a long game maybe? Or if it came earlier. Cant see that as horribad if your pop capped.
22 Feb 2014, 05:58 AM

Fantastic news!!!
22 Feb 2014, 07:02 AM

Can we actually have the old Ace out of automatch?

I want to play lol Ace in ToW :lol:
22 Feb 2014, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2014, 07:02 AMPorygon
Can we actually have the old Ace out of automatch?

I want to play lol Ace in ToW :lol:

That would be awesome, like ROFLstomping around as an early Hive Tyrant in DOW2.
22 Feb 2014, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 23:50 PMakula

By the time you can call-in TA you can have 2-3 P4s on the field.
How is that a drain if you're not loosing tanks left and right?
Its fine as it is.
the doctrine as a whole now seems to be pretty balanced while still having its flavor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★