Login

russian armor

German S mine is definitely a joke

21 Feb 2014, 16:27 PM

Mine is so spammable, they are everywhere, everyehere!!
Plz take a look at this replay, Relic
I swear unless this mine issue fixed, i will not touch this game ever again
Click the link to download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yaahw552cdo859/SPAM%20MORE%20MINE%20AHOLE.rec

jesus, can you guys watch the replay before you make any judgement,
right now, german can put single segment of mine then cancel it with ammo refund and can get significant S mine,this issue always exist, see how many mine he put in the fucking game and how many mine sweeper i produced in this game, please, just watch the replay, you will see my point, i rank 200 in this COH2 game, this is not trolling thread
21 Feb 2014, 16:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 16:27 PMnwglfls
Mine is so spammable, they are everywhere, everyehere!!
Plz take a look at this replay, Relic
I swear unless this mine issue fixed, i will not touch this game ever again
Click the link to download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yaahw552cdo859/SPAM%20MORE%20MINE%20AHOLE.rec
21 Feb 2014, 17:18 PM
Patrion 27

NO NO NO NO... Nooooo!!! Don't threaten to leave, what will we do without you?!?!!?

p.s. Minesweepers as well as ANY weapon that can attack ground can get rid of mines.
21 Feb 2014, 17:23 PM

Minesweepers are finally important :) Use them
21 Feb 2014, 17:29 PM

Umm - 2 things.

Why do you even need a minesweeper when the idiotic design of the game actually has NICE BIG SIGNS SAYING "THERE ARE MINES HERE!!".

And for some reason the German Minesweepers are fine at detecting but are unable to actually REMOVE the mine...talk about useless.

Soviets get mines that are not removable and are not visually identifiable like the German one is....seriously German mines are outright broken.
21 Feb 2014, 17:35 PM

See SIGN, roll over with T34, mines gone, period
21 Feb 2014, 17:35 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

21 Feb 2014, 17:38 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I'm glad Soviets now have to worry about mines more. Helps make the Conscript spam a little more bearable when used right.

It's incredibly easy to clear the German mine field once you spot it due to the big warning signs. When you see it you can hit it with indirect-fire/explosives and clear it, with Germans you need to spot the engineers planting or get lucky with indirect-fire.

They are powerful. S-mines mainly punish people who like to send units out to cap and are then forgotten about until they get shot at and they do it surprisingly well. A single cluster can usually squad wipe unless told to stop when they hit the first set.
21 Feb 2014, 17:40 PM

And for some reason the German Minesweepers are fine at detecting but are unable to actually REMOVE the mine...talk about useless...

They work. Just let your Pios idle around the mines and they will remove them. At least before patch, did not yet try them afterwards.
21 Feb 2014, 17:41 PM

This is hilarious, look for a sign. Avoid or get minesweepers.
21 Feb 2014, 17:50 PM

I like how smines blow up scout cars lol.

They are amazing right now.
21 Feb 2014, 17:51 PM

can't you read the signs dummkopf?

"Achtung Minen......."
21 Feb 2014, 18:01 PM

German mines still need some work to make them more attractive to use.

Of course it would be much easier if the soviets and germans just had the same mine, but I can't see relic doing that.
21 Feb 2014, 18:14 PM

Soviets? Minesweeper upgrade? How you do plz to tell me?
21 Feb 2014, 18:19 PM

German mines still need some work to make them more attractive to use.

Of course it would be much easier if the soviets and germans just had the same mine, but I can't see relic doing that.

Yep - makes complete sense and balance - so obviously Relic won't do it as that would be counter intuitive for them....
21 Feb 2014, 18:20 PM

Permanently Banned
Engineers can equip a minesweeper. The minesweeper disables mines in half a screen radius to the engineer. The engineer will also be able to clean up mines permanently.
21 Feb 2014, 21:47 PM

right now, german can put single segment of mine with ammo refund and can get significant S mine,this issue always exist, see how many mine he put in the fucking game and how many mine sweeper i produced in this game, please, just watch the replay, you will see my point, i rank 200 in this COH2 game, this is not trolling thread
21 Feb 2014, 21:48 PM

right now, german can put single segment of mine with ammo refund and can get significant S mine,this issue always exist, see how many mine he put in the fucking game and how many mine sweeper i produced in this game, please, just watch the replay, you will see my point, i rank 200 in this COH2 game, this is not trolling thread
21 Feb 2014, 23:59 PM

Maybe if you want to get your replay watched you should upload it on this website here rather than some random asian website where you have to (apparently, I cannot read the text) register first.
22 Feb 2014, 01:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 23:59 PMgokkel
Maybe if you want to get your replay watched you should upload it on this website here rather than some random asian website where you have to (apparently, I cannot read the text) register first.

i tried, but coh2.org got some bug recently. move to dropbox now
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS