weird bug after aftermath patch

19 Feb 2014, 14:02 PM

Permanently Banned
post bugs here what you find in new patch

19 Feb 2014, 14:02 PM

Permanently Banned
1# this is the combined arms MVGAME

2# no stars on loading screen

3# maps what you cant play on like Don River, Prypat etc.

4# ladder bugged, + new 2v2 appers, maybe AT team from coh1?

19 Feb 2014, 14:20 PM

There was no stars on alpha test as well, so my bet is they removed it, because it scared away lower then 5 star players facing 5 stars.

There is still huge amount of players who think stars=skill.
19 Feb 2014, 15:07 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Definitely weird stuff going on with the ladder rankings. I have two 2v2 rankings as Germans at the moment, and one of those is -1 O_o I'm also ranked -1 with Germans as 3v3.
It seems to be showing my pre-patch and post-patch games as two different rankings. *shrug* Not a big deal to me.

Another bug, maybe: I can't close the match chat windows. I was watching some replays earlier, ended up with 3 match chat windows, and couldn't close any of them. Minimizing worked just fine. Anybody else have this happen?
19 Feb 2014, 15:09 PM

Permanently Banned
Definitely weird stuff going on with the ladder rankings. I have two 2v2 rankings as Germans at the moment, and one of those is -1 O_o I'm also ranked -1 with Germans as 3v3.
It seems to be showing my pre-patch and post-patch games as two different rankings. *shrug* Not a big deal to me.

Another bug, maybe: I can't close the match chat windows. I was watching some replays earlier, ended up with 3 match chat windows, and couldn't close any of them. Minimizing worked just fine. Anybody else have this happen?

i dont think, i playd 1v1 games and no new 1v1 ladder for me.
19 Feb 2014, 15:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2014, 15:09 PMakosi
i dont think, i playd 1v1 games and no new 1v1 ladder for me.

Just looked at your player card. You've got three 2v2 rankings as Germans. Maybe from having different partners?
Does this sound really sexual to anyone else?
19 Feb 2014, 15:15 PM

5# Ostheer support weapon re-crew number show as 2, 3 dudes mount on it.
19 Feb 2014, 15:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2014, 15:15 PMPorygon
5# Ostheer support weapon re-crew number show as 2, 3 dudes mount on it.

Yeah. Lost a few squads to that today :/
19 Feb 2014, 15:28 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

That 5# might not be a bug but something they wanted to do (even if strange): basically now it might tell the minimum members required to get the weapon, before it told you how many members it would have taken if your squad was full. In practice, you need at least a squad of two soldiers to take a mortar (for example) but if your squad has more than two soldiers the mortar will take 3 men.

To me it felt more intuitive as it was before (and as it worked also on COH1)
19 Feb 2014, 15:34 PM

I found a bad building bug. I tried uploading it to the replay section but it didn't succeed? Here's a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgycml5zmg2grjq/bugged%20start.rec

One of the first games I played post-patch was a 3v3 to play around and test stuff, I immediately issue the build command when it loads, but the game froze for a second (maybe I was the one lagging) and when the game started moving my engineer would not actually build the Rifle Command. I moved it around, tried the stop command, nothing worked. But I could still see the ghost outline of the building on my screen.

I made another engineer and still could not make a building. Here is the replay file. However you can't see the ghost building, just my engineer wandering around my base looking stupid, but hopefully the "construct building" command is in there to see.

Secondly - I think the ELO system for any game mode other than 1v1 is totally bugged. I played 4 2v2s and a few team games, and it should not have given us the opponents it was giving us, and not that quickly. But I'll have to play more team games to confirm this. This might have something to do with the -1 rankings some of us now have for 2v2s and up.

19 Feb 2014, 16:03 PM

Permanently Banned

Just looked at your player card. You've got three 2v2 rankings as Germans. Maybe from having different partners?
Does this sound really sexual to anyone else?

yeah two different.
19 Feb 2014, 21:15 PM

Permanently Banned
#6 the best so far, the maphack (captured soviet at gun at gun vet1 ability,idk it works as soviet too,but the opponent wondered why i know his flanks MVGAME)
19 Feb 2014, 21:22 PM

Permanently Banned
#7 something texture bug
http://www.coh2.org/topic/14268/texture-bug

solution?
19 Feb 2014, 21:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2014, 21:15 PMakosi
#6 the best so far, the maphack (captured soviet at gun at gun vet1 ability,idk it works as soviet too,but the opponent wondered why i know his flanks MVGAME)

And why do you think its a bug?
The ability works exactly as the description says.
19 Feb 2014, 21:40 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2014, 21:31 PMKatitof

And why do you think its a bug?
The ability works exactly as the description says.

then link the description. It should give LoS boost + track the infatry(probably what u saw) but as you can see, i saw all of his units including tanks, and that doesnot make sense if i use it on my own base and i can see what is on the enemys base, no mention i can spam it(maybe 1 min cd? and it works for 15 sec)
20 Feb 2014, 17:49 PM

Ok, just had a 4vs4 game and the guys spammed t70 after 5 minutes and t34/76 after 7 minute mark. Now I know that in these large team games tanks turn up quicker, but I became suspicious.

When I watched the replay I realized that the Russian players that chose the Soviet Industry doctrine gained +17 fuel immediately at 0 cp compared to +4 of the other Russian players.

This basically means that Soviet Industry is STILL broken and the industry ability at 3cp is already in force at 0 cp.

Relic, please act.
20 Feb 2014, 22:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Ok, just had a 4vs4 game and the guys spammed t70 after 5 minutes and t34/76 after 7 minute mark. Now I know that in these large team games tanks turn up quicker, but I became suspicious.

When I watched the replay I realized that the Russian players that chose the Soviet Industry doctrine gained +17 fuel immediately at 0 cp compared to +4 of the other Russian players.

This basically means that Soviet Industry is STILL broken and the industry ability at 3cp is already in force at 0 cp.

Relic, please act.

yes it is bug, hotfix is on the way, or already hotfixed idk.
20 Feb 2014, 23:05 PM

Rhev can't be played anymore.
Always grayed out.
21 Feb 2014, 05:31 AM

Had couple of games where there was lag/someone still loading. I chose commander while waiting, but after the lag finished commanders disappeared. Therefore I was left with only default army. (the voice said: 'commanders now available' after I chose commander and the commander tree disappeared after that. Command points were still awarded and observable
(didn't bother taking screen shoot)

Also had couple of game that ended up as bug splat, never had that before. No idea why
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight