Login

russian armor

Gamereactor interview

21 Nov 2012, 21:39 PM
Caster Badge

Sooo.. We're getting a lot less all of a sudden ?

And what about Commander Archetypes ?
21 Nov 2012, 21:43 PM

In the near future:

"This is not pay to win... is just pay to have different abilities for your commander!"
by Relic.
21 Nov 2012, 23:22 PM
Senior Caster Badge

"Also we can't really balance all the abilities so you should probably just buy the best commander and hope we don't nerf it before your next paycheck."
23 Nov 2012, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2012, 21:43 PMMatanza
In the near future:

"This is not pay to win... is just pay to have different abilities for your commander!"
by Relic.

Yeah sounds like: to have more doctrines available for ingame choice: PAY US YOUR COINS.
You could really compare that to LoL Rune pages and it wouldn't be such a bad thing ... If you didn't pay for the full game already.

I'd be gladly willing to pay 50 euros for this game easily if it could be guaranteed that you can buy nothing else which gives you any kind of advantage later on. (I would probably buy the skins aswell if the game turns out to be as good as vcoh.)
But since I don't see this kind of guarantees i'll just hold my horse for now.

Btw call in customization can be fun; Operation Market Garden and Europe in Ruins prove that.
23 Nov 2012, 17:25 PM

again, comparing doctrinal abilties with LoL Runes/Masteries is a bad analogy. Runes/Masteries enhanced what was already there, much like the army items in CoHO (higher sight range, more health, more penetration etc. etc.). Runes/Masteries do NOT give you more abilities that you would not have otherwise (as i said before, imagine amumu ulti with add-on morgana ulti or some weird shit like that).

even in CoHO ppl did not really bitch about the army items (runes/masteries) being OP, but the commander abilities.

don't get me wrong: customizable command trees do not necessarily have to be bad... if you swap out one thing for another (again, kinda like CoHO, where you could choose 5 abilities out of a pool of 8(?)), you can still balance it so it isn't op (if you trade things, say, you can either have strafing run OR bombing run, but never both).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★