Login

russian armor

The German Pak Thread.

Hux
10 Feb 2014, 16:50 PM
Patrion 14

I bin trying to play a little for a while using heavy T2 and trying to use the Pak as my main source of AT. But there's so little help for this strategy in the bulletins...

I wanna know what your views are on the bulletins for the Pak and if you could change them, what would you change them to??

Also if anyone has any Pak heavy strats that have been a success, then throw em in because I'd like to hear them.
10 Feb 2014, 17:16 PM

if you are relying on bulletins for your strategy to work, you shouldn't be using that strat, 3% accuracy bonus ain't going to turn the tide.
10 Feb 2014, 17:21 PM
Donator 11

IMO the best bulletins are the ones which increase veterancy speed.

One for the pak would be nice ;)
10 Feb 2014, 18:05 PM

You know, I kinda wish Germans had infantry based recon. Doing recon for PaKs with a scout car means the scout car usually gets killed by the incoming tanks.

Don't rely on bulletins, as others have said.

Get a shrek PGren and a half track as soon as possible, but don't charge the shreks in. Keep them back to deter flanking. Keep them topped up with the HT. Throw in a Gren for a faust to prevent escape or to slow down a second enemy tank and to take a forward position to act as scout.
10 Feb 2014, 18:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2014, 18:05 PMTurtle
You know, I kinda wish Germans had infantry based recon. Doing recon for PaKs with a scout car means the scout car usually gets killed by the incoming tanks.

Don't rely on bulletins, as others have said.

Get a shrek PGren and a half track as soon as possible, but don't charge the shreks in. Keep them back to deter flanking. Keep them topped up with the HT. Throw in a Gren for a faust to prevent escape or to slow down a second enemy tank and to take a forward position to act as scout.

Scout car with spotting scopes.
Or elite troops vet3 scout car(which got great synergy with invisible vet3 pak).

Other then that, infantry should be before it providing los. Don't sit these grens doing nothing.
11 Feb 2014, 12:59 PM

Some small suggestions:

1. Always plant a teller mine on the flanks of the area your pak is gonna operate in.

2. Never leave your pak without anti-inf support. Better to retreat it to your base rather then loose it.

3. When you hear katyusha rockets start moving your paks.

4. Snipers can be some of the best spotters for your pak.
14 Feb 2014, 19:56 PM

Can someone please explain how Target Weak Point ability works? My pak just stops firing - I have a better outcome when I just leave it to autofire.
14 Feb 2014, 19:59 PM

Permanently Banned
Can someone please explain how Target Weak Point ability works? My pak just stops firing - I have a better outcome when I just leave it to autofire.

TWP from Pak is bugged this patch.

It is suppose to load and fire a round at your selected target which causes a crew shock effect.

Instead it loads and fires a round at the ground where you clicked to target the ability.

If the enemy hasn't moved from where you clicked, it might hit. Otherwise its munitions wasted.
14 Feb 2014, 20:37 PM

I've wanted 'forward observers' since the game started. eg. A 2 or 3 man squad with Camo/invisible ability.

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2014, 18:05 PMTurtle

14 Feb 2014, 20:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2014, 19:59 PMRazh

TWP from Pak is bugged this patch.

It is suppose to load and fire a round at your selected target which causes a crew shock effect.

Instead it loads and fires a round at the ground where you clicked to target the ability.

If the enemy hasn't moved from where you clicked, it might hit. Otherwise its munitions wasted.

Thanks man. And I was wondering how that KV8 managed to burn all my infantry. Poor bastards.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
unknown 24
Poland 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %