Login

russian armor

Sunday Night Fights 2v2 ?

3 Feb 2014, 11:51 AM

Sunday Night Fights 2v2

Good morning Sunday Night Fights is a 1v1 battle tournament, but why is there no 2v2? and now the biggest question is there a chance that there will ever come?

personally i like 2v2 more than 1v1... so i hope we will get it sooner or later
3 Feb 2014, 12:01 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hopefully we will see some form of 2v2 torny in the near future. As to whether SNF will host it, I am uncertain.
3 Feb 2014, 13:56 PM

I'd love to see a 2v2 tournament at some point. I have toyed around with the idea of running one myself, with the help of some friends of course - and have even been offered a donation or two towards a prize pool by some very generous people... so perhaps after the Reddit 1v1 Tournament I'll pursue actually running a 2vs2 tourney.

The only bad news is that I'd realllllllllly love to play in a 2vs2 tourney... which I wouldn't be able to do if I ran it. :(
3 Feb 2014, 17:50 PM

I doubt Jason wants to host another SNF season right after season 5
3 Feb 2014, 18:42 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I have my doubts on whether there will ever be a SNF 6.
4 Feb 2014, 13:22 PM

That would be really sad, but I think I can guess at some of the reasons why.

I would really like to see and participate in a 2v2 tourney as well.

Really, as most of the actual playing community seems to enjoy 4v4s the most, I really wouldn't mind helping organize or starting a 4v4 tourney. Ya, I know what you will all say, but if you want the game to live and have some competitive interest, that might be one way to proceed. Honestly, I don't find them that imbalanced now, just...kinda spammy and silly. But they're not really any sillier than "pr0" rush the cut-off with everything games. I enjoy all game modes for different reasons.

10 Feb 2014, 19:42 PM

Hopefully there will be more of SNF! And i agree that 2vs2 tournaments could be cool. But first there is needed a spectator mode so that live matches can be streamed, insteed of replays! :) Cheers
10 Feb 2014, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2014, 19:42 PMNevix
Hopefully there will be more of SNF! And i agree that 2vs2 tournaments could be cool. But first there is needed a spectator mode so that live matches can be streamed, insteed of replays! :) Cheers

I think after the drama that was unleashed this weekend that it is pretty clear that there will never be an SNF 6. Even more frankly, Ami really shot himself in the foot if he wants to try and cast any game in the future - what company is going to give him any sort of tournament support after what he did to Relic =/

That being said... given that a lot of people seem to want a 2vs2 tournament I think it'd be great if someone could organize it!
10 Feb 2014, 20:23 PM

And what he did to Relic ?
10 Feb 2014, 20:57 PM

And what he did to Relic ?

Long story short, he called them "a shitty little company" after SNF was over, based SNF, bashed other casters, bashed CoH2 as a game...

More subtle undertones (relating to the discussion about Idra/Artosis and SC2) would imply that he was only ever in CoH2 and SNF5 in hopes that it would explode into an esport and that he'd skyrocket to easy efame and make a career out of casting.

Anyways, we should stay on topic though. Can PM me or something for more info if you're really curious.
11 Feb 2014, 15:57 PM
Benefactor 3110

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2014, 20:57 PMCieZ

Long story short, he called them "a shitty little company" after SNF was over, based SNF, bashed other casters, bashed CoH2 as a game...

More subtle undertones (relating to the discussion about Idra/Artosis and SC2) would imply that he was only ever in CoH2 and SNF5 in hopes that it would explode into an esport and that he'd skyrocket to easy efame and make a career out of casting.

Anyways, we should stay on topic though. Can PM me or something for more info if you're really curious.

@CieZ yeah well done, make sure nobody ever forgets a slip of faith, and an private Yet unfortunate Diskussion between ami and a friend. Maybe you could sell some t-shirts too.
11 Feb 2014, 16:04 PM

@CieZ yeah well done, make sure nobody ever forgets a slip of faith, and an private Yet unfortunate Diskussion between ami and a friend. Maybe you could sell some t-shirts too.

People asked what he said, I told them, simple as that. If the mods think my post needs to be deleted/removed then that's their call. I wasn't bashing Ami in what I posted, I was simply stating the facts regarding the likelihood (or lack thereof) of SNF 6. Ami clearly doesn't like/enjoy the game and admitted that he didn't like casting it - there's no reason he should put himself through months of casting COH2 if he doesn't enjoy it.

Also if anyone wants t-shirts I'd be happy to make a few bucks on the side xD
11 Feb 2014, 16:13 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I never bashed other casters. Please stop putting words in my mouth. On that point I simply said that I did not watch the VODs for SNF S05E09. That's it.

Back on topic, those comments have no relevance on whether or not there will be more SNF, or which format it will take.
11 Feb 2014, 20:59 PM

Ami, be honest, you won't host another SNF season for CoH2 cuz of obvious reasons that we both know MVGame
A_E
12 Feb 2014, 11:49 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

I miss Moscow outskirts, I'd love to see some 2v2 action, maybe wait for the next patch and see what it does to the community enthusiasm first?
14 Feb 2014, 09:35 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 11:49 AMA_E
I miss Moscow outskirts, I'd love to see some 2v2 action, maybe wait for the next patch and see what it does to the community enthusiasm first?

i thought about making my next tourney 2v2 but the reality is that i feel 1v1 is still better for what im doing as i don't have infinite gamekeys or can expect enough variety of gamekeys.
(;) ;), *nudge* *nudge* )

though if no one does a 2v2 tourney i might start up another project just for group based events 2v2's, annialtion, etc... I think its about time someone did it, so yea that might just be next. :D if anyone wants help starting a tourney i be glad to help any way i can.
24 Apr 2014, 06:40 AM

good morning sunday for night fight 1v1 battle tournament.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS