Login

russian armor

CoH server problems

8 Jan 2014, 15:01 PM

I think the servers have gone crazy again joined a ranked game and couldn't do anything but move one pio everything else wouldn't work I could'nt build a t1 or anything ,twice this has happened to me now and it happened to a few people aswell. my mouse works fine out of game so it's definitely something to do with CoH.
8 Jan 2014, 15:06 PM

I can't even play multiplayer this patch. Unable to connect to basic lobbies and when I start automatching I "lose connection" and it boots me back to the menu. I've reinstalled about 5 times between 2 different computers and it still doesn't work. Opted out of the beta and verified local files several times too. I think its a netcode problem for certain users, someone else has the same problem.
8 Jan 2014, 15:18 PM
Coder Red Badge

Steam's been getting DDoSed like crazy the past week or two, could have something to do with it. I played ~18 automatch 1v1s over the weekend though and didn't have any issues at all.
8 Jan 2014, 18:50 PM

The 60 games (only 2v2 AT and some 1v1's ranked) i played so far i never had any Problems....
8 Jan 2014, 18:56 PM

I have had no problems at all with 1v1 ranked games but in 2v2 ranked it is more of an exception if it works properly which sucks. Not sure if it has to do with my mate or the servers.
9 Jan 2014, 02:21 AM

Sync errors happen when player has bad connection like from china. In past, game lags a lot but now game shows sycn error as doesn't give lag grace.

Players which doesn't meet such players like from china, doesn't have sycn errors issue imo in general.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★