Login

russian armor

Action Markers and Transitions

29 Dec 2013, 11:10 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to lower the speed of the fx_attachment animations from action markers? There are certain smoke effects that look good, but unfortunately move unnaturally quick.

Also: I havent messed with atmosphere transitions yet and before I do I wanted to know if you can create a long but slow transition, basically changing the atmosphere from day to night over a time period of ~30 minutes and not a quick drastic change within a few seconds?

29 Dec 2013, 15:20 PM

I can't help you with the action markers right now, because i don't have access to the worldbuilder, but

... you can do a 30 minutes transition just increase the transition time (measured in secs)
29 Dec 2013, 16:00 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to lower the speed of the fx_attachment animations from action markers? There are certain smoke effects that look good, but unfortunately move unnaturally quick.

Do you mean the lateral movement of smoke? If so, it depends on the wind settings. You may want to change the wind conditions in atmosphere (or was it terrain) settings.
29 Dec 2013, 21:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2013, 15:20 PMofield
I can't help you with the action markers right now, because i don't have access to the worldbuilder, but

... you can do a 30 minutes transition just increase the transition time (measured in secs)

Perfect, thanks!

Do you mean the lateral movement of smoke? If so, it depends on the wind settings. You may want to change the wind conditions in atmosphere (or was it terrain) settings.

Ah i didnt even know about the terrain settings. I had the idea to adjust the wind as well but did so in the weather conditions in the atmosphere settings. However: Changing the wind in the terrain settings does change smoke effects but doesent seem to have an effect on the snow mist which im trying to slow down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★