Login

russian armor

COH1 2.700.2.22 bugs / problems

PAGES (9)down
16 Jan 2014, 19:17 PM

I've had 4 or 5 sync errors in about 140 games or so. And 6 total disputes. Only once or twice I think I got a dispute with sync error. In most cases, sync error comes up and it says I've been defeated, but I actually get the win. In 1 or 2 cases it crashed straight to desk top.

IDK, game has been pretty smooth for me, can't complain at all. But I don't play 2v2 or many lobby games. I know there's issues, so I hope they fix for everyone's sake, but all these sky is falling proclamations have to be qualified because if you're a 1v1 automatch player, you should be fine.
16 Jan 2014, 23:58 PM

For me it have happend 5 of 10 games, and somtimes u get loss somtimes not.. soo enoying=/ in 2vs2 At and 2vs2 with random mates.... havent playd 1vs1 latly so dunno there.. no fun 2 play for the momen with all loss and sync shit!
17 Jan 2014, 00:42 AM

I certainly have never and will never use any form of map hacks, other hacks, or any change to the original game, like the script stuff Hans was doing.
I only use what is originally available to me and don't change anything, except set the graphics to low...
I have regular and many Sync errors... nearly all of which have ended in losses...
17 Jan 2014, 12:44 PM

I certainly have never and will never use any form of map hacks, other hacks, or any change to the original game, like the script stuff Hans was doing.
I only use what is originally available to me and don't change anything, except set the graphics to low...
I have regular and many Sync errors... nearly all of which have ended in losses...

Why do you set the graphics to low, DaveTank?
17 Jan 2014, 21:02 PM

This is fucking disgusting, we get no update whats happening to coh, no word from relic whats happening. Then When you go to the news portion of vcoh you get a big fucking slap in the face "coh2 free weekend" really relic? shame on you.
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 17 Jan 2014, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2014, 21:02 PMmorten1
This is fucking disgusting, we get no update whats happening to coh, no word from relic whats happening. Then When you go to the news portion of vcoh you get a big fucking slap in the face "coh2 free weekend" really relic? shame on you.

We posted in this thread giving an update. When we know more we'll update you guys.

We're working with Smoking Gun on addressing the issues raised.

Thank you for your patience.
17 Jan 2014, 23:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2014, 21:59 PMNoun

We posted in this thread giving an update. When we know more we'll update you guys.

We're working with Smoking Gun on addressing the issues raised.

Thank you for your patience.

omg dude "we have have raised these issues BUY COH2 BUY COH2 DLC #COH2 #DLC" so much information i never new that like i didnt read this thread...... 10 days ago.... So much helpful information in understanding what the situation is. Next i might just buy the #COH2 DLC
18 Jan 2014, 01:03 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Calm down morten, as Noun told you it's in the hands of Smoking Gun, not Relic hands. Useless to complain with him, we are all upset about the current COH1 situation, be sure of that.
18 Jan 2014, 04:05 AM

Calm down morten, as Noun told you it's in the hands of Smoking Gun, not Relic hands. Useless to complain with him, we are all upset about the current COH1 situation, be sure of that.

but that isnt an excuse to not give a single update/news on whats going on..... Atleast if anything give us some hope even if it is false just so we the community whos been asking for soem news for whats two weeks to a month?
18 Jan 2014, 10:13 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I kinda agree with morten, because i really liked to hear some details about the patches! But i think that bitching is not necessary because it is not helpful! We just have to wait untio the CoH2-Weekend is over!
18 Jan 2014, 12:54 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I'm not saying I disagree with the fact Relic is not getting us very updated on the current COH situation, just that morten could express his opinion in a more polite way :) I understand the frustration, in fact I'm just asking you nicely to express your opinions with slighly different words ;)
19 Jan 2014, 12:18 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I'm not saying I disagree with the fact Relic is not getting us very updated on the current COH situation, just that morten could express his opinion in a more polite way :) I understand the frustration, in fact I'm just asking you nicely to express your opinions with slighly different words ;)

Thats a point :)
19 Jan 2014, 13:18 PM

This last patch completely broke multiplayer for me. Keeps on booting me out from the automatch screen because I "lost connection" and unable to join basic matches either. Yes I opted out of the beta, and its allowed through my firewall. Problem persists after 5-6 reinstalls between 2 different computers and 2 different networks, it has to be a problem between certain users and steam because I heard LordTigerScar is having the same problem.

update:

I brought my computer over to my grandparents place for the weekend and was able to play CoH over there, so whatever happened in the last patch has fucked me from being able to play at my own place.
20 Jan 2014, 08:58 AM

Why do losses boost ur rank lol? I just won a match and the opponent got lvl 12 for that lol
20 Jan 2014, 15:07 PM

I noticed something yesterday when I was playing 2v2 AT with a friend. We played random, and when I press start button to search for games I immediately saw what faction we became. That's a little but counterproductive in my opinion because you don't get surprised when the loading screen pops up anymore. Also, if you don't want to play a certain faction, you just press start-stop until you get something else.

And I usually go random to get a quicker game, but if your team gets determined when you press start button this has no impact. Maybe it always have been this way, but I thought that you had a bigger chance to get matched to someone in your skill range and the game would determine your factions after checking what teams were available.
20 Jan 2014, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2014, 15:07 PMnuhj
I noticed something yesterday when I was playing 2v2 AT with a friend. We played random, and when I press start button to search for games I immediately saw what faction we became. That's a little but counterproductive in my opinion because you don't get surprised when the loading screen pops up anymore. Also, if you don't want to play a certain faction, you just press start-stop until you get something else.

And I usually go random to get a quicker game, but if your team gets determined when you press start button this has no impact. Maybe it always have been this way, but I thought that you had a bigger chance to get matched to someone in your skill range and the game would determine your factions after checking what teams were available.

That's funny to learn. I suspect that since it is more likely that what "always was" is now viewable than that there had been a change in the coding. The patch reveals to us imperfections that were probably always there but hidden by the fact that there was a more robust community at the time.

It is possible that Steam couldn't handle a properly randomized system the way we all thought it worked, but Occam's Razor say s it is more likely that less was done and that what we see is the result of a bug.
21 Jan 2014, 19:46 PM

When was the last time you played COH!))?
21 Jan 2014, 20:19 PM

I noticed a bug in automatch (at least 1v1, haven't checked others). I intentionally only put my original CoH key into steam. In automatch setup, I cannot select PE or Brits since they are not unlocked. However, if I select random, I will still get games as the OF factions. Not a dealbreaking bug, but I liked being able to random and only play as Wehr or Amis.
22 Jan 2014, 00:30 AM

^^^^man, I wish they had random like they did in first steam version where it was only US or Wehr. It sucks that you have to pick one or other when you just want a quick game. Now you kind of have to see where most people are going and then pick against it. But not too bad. I've been getting games quickly. Just hope it stays that way.
22 Jan 2014, 14:00 PM

8 months......... Just saying
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment