Login

russian armor

COH1 2.700.2.22 bugs / problems

PAGES (9)down
20 Dec 2013, 15:00 PM

A list of problems in the new patch.

1.When you ignore a player on steam, that player can still join your hosted game even if you kick them out so ignore is not working.

2.Input lag,long delay,freeze,stuttering,lockups inside the menu and lobby.

3.when you host a game and leave it, whoever joined your game first gets delegated host so the game does not shutdown, bug but i do like this bug! it's nice when you want a friend to check the lobby, no need to close the game down.

4.Black screen problem in game at random times, even in the lobby.
i have 3 monitors it happens on them all since this new patch.

5.Leaderboards repeat the first 45 players.

6.2v2 AT stats count the same player 2 times. player1 player1 instead of player1 player2.

7.Games hosted in the lobby are visible but disappear very often.

8.Sometimes you can't move your units or build structures forcing you to leave game. BUG CONSOLE

9.Syncerrors happen pretty much 6 out of 10 games if not more its BAD

10.When having additional factions in the game (like on Eastern Front mod, or if you modded a custom faction yourself) you can't pick it in game. This is a huge issue for many single player mods that rely on additional factions.

11.Replay analyzer no longer works COHRA

12.Offline friends who don't even own the game show up in game as offline. People who own the game should be displayed. Not people who don't own the game.
Steam reads your entire friends list into the game even people who don't have the game.

13.On the leaderboards check the 4 boxes on the right. you can scroll them down to the infinite. could be the reason for the lag , freeze , stuttering lockups.

14.Basic game level is always level 1 it does not increase at all needs fixing.

15.I found out that if you join a chat channel that does not contain many players
the freeze lag and lockups goes away. So if i join GameReplays busy chat i have all the problems.

16.Ranks do not display the correct rank of players on the loading screen even for 2v2 AT games.

17.Fieldrepairs does not work sometimes.

18.Can not build wehrmacht kampfkraft center sometimes.

19.Small input delay during the start of every game when building pioneers on engineers you have to click back on hq to reproduce them.

20.Getting kicked from games at random intervals with not a single kick message pop up once. I've not seen any screen pop up asking to kick a player on this new patch.

21.Some users have reported problems with screen going black at random times i have also had this problem.
20 Dec 2013, 15:19 PM

and sync-errors , i had sync-error in 3 of 5 games !!
20 Dec 2013, 15:54 PM

Game Lobby: (mentioned in a post on another thread)

- Games don't show up in the lobby. Turn off all filters and it still shows a number (often most) of the games as "filtered".

- When games do finally show up, the player "snapshot" in the lower right when you click on a game (the one that shows who is in-game and on which side) correctly reflects the # of players in-game, but it is always out-of-date. You can join the moment the game appears and the player situation in-game will be very different.

Exqample; Filter out all "full Ally" games and you see 3/8 players in Montargis. The snap-shot shows Players A & B in Allies slots and Player C in an Axis Slot. You immediately join the game and find that all 4 allies slots are full (including players A, B and C) and you are the 4th axis player to join. Now in this case I know it is very likely that the 4 Ally player slots were already full for a while because I recognize the 4 players and that they play Montargis together a WHOLE LOT.

This kind of thing happens in the game lobby a lot, and it hampers the ability to play Classic matches. That is a problem because if Automatch is bugged the only thing left is Classic matches.

Sorry, I don't know if there were bugs with Skirmish as well as I was not paying attention to that.

I hope this information helps.
20 Dec 2013, 15:55 PM

I noticed this input lag already during beta.
20 Dec 2013, 16:10 PM

total 1vs1 ranked games played: 11
total 2vs2 ranked games played: 3

(since the release) if nothing, this should give relic a hint, something is f up
20 Dec 2013, 16:18 PM

hopefully this was their way of testing with more people. We were complaining that no one was playing beta and to make it the regular patch. So, I will give them benefit of doubt for now. Hopefully there will be a fix it patch coming in next couple days.

But good idea to start this thread so people can post bugs. There were several new ones posted above I never saw posted as part of beta program.
21 Dec 2013, 09:36 AM

automatch works
21 Dec 2013, 20:04 PM

Could someone try running the game in the beta branch (it's still selectable, and should still be active unless you've manually changed it back) and host a match with someone who isn't? I'm curious if some of these connection/auto-match problems are due to the game thinking that the beta and non-beta are still separate versions, even though they have been merged.

I've PM'd Noun about this, as Relic/Valve really need to remove the 'beta -' option.
22 Dec 2013, 14:31 PM

Custom factions are no longer working.
22 Dec 2013, 14:39 PM

Was playing a basic match, and half way through the game I could no longer move units, lol.
22 Dec 2013, 15:41 PM

Sync hack
Drop hack
But they added:
Opponents already left, Game freezes without message and then "You got defeated"
22 Dec 2013, 16:13 PM

updated see top.
22 Dec 2013, 16:17 PM

updated see top.

You forgot mine :P

When having additional factions in the game (like on Eastern Front mod, or if you modded a custom faction yourself) you can't pick it ingame. This is a huge issue for many singleplayer mods that rely on additional factions.
22 Dec 2013, 16:51 PM

Can't search players on the the leaderboards, don't think that was intended...
22 Dec 2013, 17:05 PM

I've had more people accuse me of cheating/hacking the past two days than in months. Is this a bug? Oddly enough, it only happens when my opponent is losing, but perhaps it's something that should be looked into.
22 Dec 2013, 18:21 PM

just a note, replay analyzer no longer works.
22 Dec 2013, 18:56 PM

I can open replays, not all functions work tho.
22 Dec 2013, 20:02 PM

updated see top.
22 Dec 2013, 20:37 PM
22 Dec 2013, 21:16 PM

Permanently Banned
Not all games show in the lobby. It will show for example 6 game listed, 15 filtered although i dont have any filter on.
PAGES (9)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight