Login

russian armor

Shocktroops at 1CP

• This thread is locked
PAGES (21)down
16 Jan 2014, 08:04 AM

You can't have all those things in 2v2.

U wont have IL2 if u go Shock rifle frontline and Guard motor pool.Or they can go Guard rifle combine arms, but then u wont see t-34-85. Problem is there are many good commanders with guards/shocks and callins, so it's hard to guess "will I get hit by t34-85 or il2" :)

So in the end its only choosing between il2 and t34-85, rest I mentioned before is easy to have in 2v2.
16 Jan 2014, 08:38 AM

You can't have all those things in 2v2.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker - random meme
16 Jan 2014, 22:22 PM

Permanently Banned
Some russian players spam t34 and artillery like water in the river...
And with shocks ultimate armor, is hard to control...

One time i loose by one that i boom 3 t34 of then (suicide style they come to my base), i with 1..2 tinner pz4, and when i get the number 3 (and they cry by spam!)... they get 2/3 artillery and with no time 2 t34 and later a big tank, when i get the medium pz4 they get more artillery and continuos spamming the shocks ultimate armor... Spamming infantry all the game, and t34 + artillery + big tank, when the map are divided resources and i killing much more in the early middle game... Deny fuel and cap cut points sometimes, but not work... That play i not save the replay, bad, because is like cheater play...

I take care with my units, but russian dont need it??? Some cases i dont understand...

Always i see after the game the russian player losing amounts of units, i kill more always, but win only half of the games because of this thing, no cover need, spam, for win as german is good that you early control more map or tiger ace, if not is gg, because of this spam russian style...
17 Jan 2014, 17:21 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2014, 22:22 PMBravus
Some russian players spam t34 and artillery like water in the river...
And with shocks ultimate armor, is hard to control...

One time i loose by one that i boom 3 t34 of then (suicide style they come to my base), i with 1..2 tinner pz4, and when i get the number 3 (and they cry by spam!)... they get 2/3 artillery and with no time 2 t34 and later a big tank, when i get the medium pz4 they get more artillery and continuos spamming the shocks ultimate armor... Spamming infantry all the game, and t34 + artillery + big tank, when the map are divided resources and i killing much more in the early middle game... Deny fuel and cap cut points sometimes, but not work... That play i not save the replay, bad, because is like cheater play...

I take care with my units, but russian dont need it??? Some cases i dont understand...

Always i see after the game the russian player losing amounts of units, i kill more always, but win only half of the games because of this thing, no cover need, spam, for win as german is good that you early control more map or tiger ace, if not is gg, because of this spam russian style...

After game stats show you how many models you killed. Hence why you see more kills from your side than the soviet. Cause you constantly fight against 6 man squads with 4 man squads. Grens and Cons cost the same, so if you kill 1 cons for 1 gren then obviously the Soviet player will still have more MP than you at this rate.
17 Jan 2014, 18:13 PM

Still no fix? Lol Relic really wants COH2 to die. Free weekend? LMAO. Who is going to buy this horribly balanced turd?
17 Jan 2014, 18:21 PM
Patrion 26

Still no fix? Lol Relic really wants COH2 to die. Free weekend? LMAO. Who is going to buy this horribly balanced turd?

The game is balanced, apart from small stuff. If you believe the other way, well raise your skill level bro ;)
17 Jan 2014, 18:25 PM

The game is balanced, apart from small stuff. If you believe the other way, well raise your skill level bro ;)

lol elite infantry at 1cp is balanced? tiger ace with purchasable vet is balanced? sov industry is balanced? what game are you playing?
17 Jan 2014, 18:43 PM
Patrion 26

lol elite infantry at 1cp is balanced? tiger ace with purchasable vet is balanced? sov industry is balanced? what game are you playing?

"apart from small stuff" did you even fcking read this? Or you just trying to piss me off? Do you get TA in every single match? Do you get Industry in every single match?
No? Then wth are you complaining about? Yes they are OP but not everyone uses them... I have them and I used them once or twice to check them out.
So don`t cry about the whole game next time just because of 2 commanders.
17 Jan 2014, 21:03 PM

"apart from small stuff" did you even fcking read this? Or you just trying to piss me off? Do you get TA in every single match? Do you get Industry in every single match?
No? Then wth are you complaining about? Yes they are OP but not everyone uses them... I have them and I used them once or twice to check them out.
So don`t cry about the whole game next time just because of 2 commanders.

lol. you are getting pissed off that much? every match today is ta and industry. you arent even addressing the 1cp elite units. that is crap. you must play sovs only so what do you know anyways?
17 Jan 2014, 21:45 PM
Patrion 26

lol. you are getting pissed off that much? every match today is ta and industry. you arent even addressing the 1cp elite units. that is crap. you must play sovs only so what do you know anyways?

See that ladders plate below my avatar? Go check out the games I have with both factions. Then come back and talk. If you have no clue what are you talking about because you are biased to 1 faction then better don`t talk at all.
18 Jan 2014, 01:21 AM

See that ladders plate below my avatar? Go check out the games I have with both factions. Then come back and talk. If you have no clue what are you talking about because you are biased to 1 faction then better don`t talk at all.

id say that you are biased to the sovs the way you talk on here so take your own advice. i play both factions. really have no choice right now cause the 1cp elite troops ruin the game.
18 Jan 2014, 01:49 AM

Viking only plays 3v3 and 4v4 so he's a strategy expert well known on official forum for his very accurate conclusions:)
18 Jan 2014, 02:03 AM

Soviets are OP
18 Jan 2014, 03:02 AM

why don't shocktroops die to 2 LMG grens shooting them

instead they just waltz up and force retreat on grens
c'mon really

that's 480 MP + 120 munitions vs 440 MP unit sum ol' bullshit right there
18 Jan 2014, 03:24 AM
Honorary Member Badge

c'mon really

Hard counters are meant to work that way, aren't they?
18 Jan 2014, 03:35 AM

Hard counters are meant to work that way, aren't they?

implying LMG grens aren't a hard counter to infantry
18 Jan 2014, 03:57 AM

c'mon really

Wrong. The opposite happens.
18 Jan 2014, 04:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2014, 03:57 AMlink0

next time it happens i'll record it and post a video

i swear to god it happens about 90% of the time
18 Jan 2014, 09:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2014, 03:57 AMlink0

I guess this is pretty much up to RNG due to the high armor value shocks have or actually up to skill of course.

I've experienced both scenarios.
18 Jan 2014, 17:25 PM

I guess this is pretty much up to RNG due to the high armor value shocks have or actually up to skill of course.

I've experienced both scenarios.

As have I. But Muffin is right 90%ish Grens are retreating. This is why i employ the same tactic i have had to use against Pgrens for months....two Hmgs...

Gren Gren Mg Mg will beat 4X script into shocks every time if you at least have the most basic micro.
PAGES (21)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS