Login

russian armor

Shocktroops at 1CP

• This thread is locked
PAGES (21)down
5 Feb 2014, 15:30 PM

In coh1 Paratroopers came at 2CP (anti vehicle), and Rangers at 3CP (anti infantry & light vehicle).

Can you imagine rangers at 1CP dealing with non vetted german infantry? plus, you had to research grenades.
5 Feb 2014, 15:35 PM

In coh1 Paratroopers came at 2CP (anti vehicle), and Rangers at 3CP (anti infantry & light vehicle).

Can you imagine rangers at 1CP dealing with non vetted german infantry? plus, you had to research grenades.

At which CP BARS came in again?
And imagine conscripts having SVT instead of mosins at the get go.

Can't compare the two.
Completely different units.
5 Feb 2014, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

Why? 0 AT. FHT=free win.

Huh, i play this start quite often, you know what i dont need any at unit until su-85, which comes usually with enemy t3 vehicles, at grenades are totally enough for t2 german vehicles. SC - 1AT nade and small arms fire, flame - 3 at nades, its not a big deal. But feel free to try this free win vs me. :)
5 Feb 2014, 18:25 PM

Im not sure what I think yet. On one side I think that the whole dynamic with "superinfantry" is bad, and rewards recklessness and spamming units in all directions. And I do find it frustrating that no matter how much the enemy blobs his shocks or how much I outsmart him, he wount loose his shocks. The fact that horrible players will have vet 3 shocks in the end, even if they use them in all the wrong ways dosent feel right.

On the other, a "shock only" player is fairly easy to beat. Its just not all that much fun.
5 Feb 2014, 18:32 PM

Huh, i play this start quite often, you know what i dont need any at unit until su-85, which comes usually with enemy t3 vehicles, at grenades are totally enough for t2 german vehicles. SC - 1AT nade and small arms fire, flame - 3 at nades, its not a big deal. But feel free to try this free win vs me. :)

Agreed, you don't need to worry about the FHT when you have scripts. Also I think the scout car for Soviets can defeat the FHT 1v1. In any case it does quite a bit of damage to the HT.

Also keep in mind shocks and guards are synergistic in team games, so in 2v2+ it is very, very difficult for ost to stay on the field vs. competent soviet players.
5 Feb 2014, 19:02 PM

It all depends how will you use your units. Building a counter is not enough.
I have had great success against Shocks even in 2v2 using FHT. Even against guards.
6 Feb 2014, 05:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Please gtfo with your bull****.

Nullist (may he rest in peace) has long since left.
6 Feb 2014, 06:19 AM

6 Feb 2014, 06:26 AM
Honorary Member Badge

warning to anyone who didn't know nullist has been banned quite some time ago, please remember that when quoting him. :D

also please try to refrain from breaking forum rules.
PAGES (21)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
Sweden 25
Poland 10
United States 15
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W