Login

russian armor

change coh1 maps for coh2 ?

4 Dec 2013, 12:15 PM

I have a General Question to all of You !

Did someone knows if there is a way to change selfmade maps from coh1 to coh2 ??
I did a lot of maps for coh1 and some of them are realy great and i would like to bring them up for coh2.
If there is a way please let me know !!!

If yes, then i will bring the 3 best maps as Download on this Forum , if not..... i will make new projects because it makes no Fun to remake this maps ( I remember : i have the maps "street of hell" ( remade it already and you can download it here in another post ) and "street of hell2" ( what was the biggest and best map i ever made with 140 Houers to make it ( so thats why i will not remake it ).

Thx for Answers.
Your...Orklord
4 Dec 2013, 13:35 PM

Move the map files (sgb's and script files), from your COH1 directory, to your COH2 directory.
Then you can open the sgb in the coh2 worldbuiler. This is where decisions must be made. IF you do not want to lose playable area to the "soft zone", you will need to make a stamp of evertyhing but the terrain, and make a new mp map, bigger than original, and restamp everything back in, and redo the terrain manually.
If losing playable area is acceptable, to create your "soft zone", then just start replacing the gameplay objects, such as starting locations, and resouce objects.

4 Dec 2013, 14:38 PM

Ill try it out !!
Thx anyway for your fast answer, thx a lot.

Your Orklord
4 Dec 2013, 16:26 PM

Great this works , THX a lot man !!!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 86

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %