Login

russian armor

Problems whit some barrages

25 Feb 2024, 16:37 PM

HI

I've been using the attribute editor, doing this and that, but I've run into certain problems that I can't solve.

First the barrages, when I clone and modify the loading times or even the damage or range of the barrage, I only use it once and then it appears that I can't use it again and it shows a red letter that says DONT, but It doesn't tell me any explanation why I can't use it again and I've tried many things, but just leaving it default makes it work.

Second are the AEF paratroopers, when I try to get more soldiers to fall, let's say one 1 squadron per plane and there are 3 planes that pass, only the plane passes, but the paratroopers do not drop, this only happens to me with the paratroopers of the AEF.

Third is that when I put a commander on a churchill, it does not appear, only the binoculars appear even though I even add the animation that appears on the cromwell.

Finally, I would like to add an MG 34 to the stug III e, is it possible to do so?

Thanks in advance
11 Mar 2024, 21:21 PM

Hey!

I'm going to guess you meant it says "NOT" instead.
There is a parameter in the Attribute Editor called "requirements_self_recharge". I've also had this problem, but I've been able to solve it by deleting the "required_not" option. For some reason, the artillery gun uses a "Howitzer_lock_out" upgrade for... what I assume to be cooldowns in game? Either way, when you mod the gun, this breaks often. Get rid of that, and you'll be fine!

For the AEF paratroopers, they're a bit... finnicky. I've never bothered to actually make them drop multiple squads, but increasing the number of aircraft in the air_strike function should solve it... can you give me some more details about that?

For the third part, you'll have to refer to the .ABP file for the churchill. If a model isn't appearing, there's most likely an ABP error. However, I'm not particularly smart about ABPs! There are some great forum posts that discuss the subject if you look it up, though.

And Finally, the last one is also an ABP thing. Sorry.
13 Mar 2024, 05:03 AM
Modmaker Badge

To get a turret spotter to appear on a vehicle you will need:
1. The binocular and turret_spotter lines within the ABP.
2. A vehicle that is actually rigged to hold a turret spotter.
3. Add the turret spotter within the ebps/crew_ext and enable.

I believe the Churchill can already have a turret spotter in vanilla so look at what the devs did there.

Add this into the Stug ABP and the required hardpoints and actions to enable it.

"..\\..\\..\\common\\vehicles\\crew\\pintle_mg34\\pintle_mg34",
16 Mar 2024, 21:06 PM

Hey!

I'm going to guess you meant it says "NOT" instead.
There is a parameter in the Attribute Editor called "requirements_self_recharge". I've also had this problem, but I've been able to solve it by deleting the "required_not" option. For some reason, the artillery gun uses a "Howitzer_lock_out" upgrade for... what I assume to be cooldowns in game? Either way, when you mod the gun, this breaks often. Get rid of that, and you'll be fine!

For the AEF paratroopers, they're a bit... finnicky. I've never bothered to actually make them drop multiple squads, but increasing the number of aircraft in the air_strike function should solve it... can you give me some more details about that?

For the third part, you'll have to refer to the .ABP file for the churchill. If a model isn't appearing, there's most likely an ABP error. However, I'm not particularly smart about ABPs! There are some great forum posts that discuss the subject if you look it up, though.

And Finally, the last one is also an ABP thing. Sorry.

TheGiftLucas
Thx for the reply.

About artillery barrage, yes is something about the damm cool down i add a bigger number and the problem solved...until i use the skill 3 times, then again apear NOT and the skill is unable to use, iam gonna try to fix it like you say, if works then i solve the problem whit sexton and leFH 18 too.

Now i have a problem whit walking stuka rocket barrage creeping napal, that skill always says too close i cant use that damm skill i watch the vanilla parameter and is the same then why the f dont work??? i wonder

About AEF paratroopers, i dont want many teams at the same time like you said i want to drop one per plane, but when i add more planes they dont drop anything the plane just pass i drop nothing.

About ABP, i dont even know what ABP is...maybe i leave those things alone until i know how to work whit those things.

Sie_Sayoka
thanks for the replay, but to be honest i dont even know what ABP is iam thinking on let those things alone for a while until i have the courage to mess whit it

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★