Login

russian armor

Strafes

1 Mar 2023, 15:21 PM

I simply don't understand it? How do you take the one thing that probably axis AND ally fan boys could agree on that it was pure cancer (loiters) and make them 100 times more powerful? Brilliant game design, lelic, brilliant...
1 Mar 2023, 15:50 PM

straffing run just win all games for allies

it cost like 0 ammunition or what ?
1 Mar 2023, 19:43 PM

Dude they are terrible on both sides.
2 Mar 2023, 01:56 AM

That's just not true, the Wehr one is equally, if not even more, cancerous. But that's beyond the point, loiters are just bad game design and I don't understand why they doubled down on them and made them even STRONGER. Wtf??
2 Mar 2023, 04:08 AM

Yeah super disappointed at loiters being in the game. Its weird becuz its clearly unnecessary. US has some rly strong non-loiter abilities that are arguably OP as well, so why even have loiters to begin with?

An upgraded air support center combined with muni drops from airborne bgroup is super abusable. But i dont feel bad about it at all when dealing with hardcore turtling
2 Mar 2023, 08:15 AM

Yeah super disappointed at loiters being in the game. Its weird becuz its clearly unnecessary. US has some rly strong non-loiter abilities that are arguably OP as well, so why even have loiters to begin with?

An upgraded air support center combined with muni drops from airborne bgroup is super abusable. But i dont feel bad about it at all when dealing with hardcore turtling

I think it is not only disappointing that they are in the game again, but rather that they are beefed up as well, as if loiters weren't cancer enough. One strafe nearly killing a medium tank is just mind-boggingly stupid.
2 Mar 2023, 18:34 PM

Wait... a strafe and a loiter are different things.

Strafes are when you call in an airplane and it makes a single (strafing) run. They are more powerful in 3 than 2 but can still be dodged, they're fine and that's a valid game decision.

Loiters are when planes stay around (i.e. ... loiter) over a large area and make multiple attacks.

And yea, loiters are the worst thing in CoH and literally ruin the game. They said on some interviews there won't be any, guess they caved in on that one.
8 Mar 2023, 03:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2023, 18:34 PMEuan
Wait... a strafe and a loiter are different things.

Strafes are when you call in an airplane and it makes a single (strafing) run. They are more powerful in 3 than 2 but can still be dodged, they're fine and that's a valid game decision.

Loiters are when planes stay around (i.e. ... loiter) over a large area and make multiple attacks.

And yea, loiters are the worst thing in CoH and literally ruin the game. They said on some interviews there won't be any, guess they caved in on that one.

Yes, you are right. I just noticed the mistake so late and I don't think you can edit the title of a post. I was talking about loiters of course, strafes are fine.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★