Login

russian armor

I really need a Beta (Demo) test for all

20 Jan 2023, 15:53 PM

I'm a fan of the brand, I have 4000 hours of COH2 and I would like to continue with coh3. But for better or for worse, Reliq gave us the chance to test the game months ago, and I confess that I didn't like anything I saw and played. I still remember stopping completely with Coh1 when coh2 came out, I was hooked on the game, just like that, it was a natural thing. With this new game I didn't feel that, I forced myself to continue the demo and I could barely play half an hour. I don't know if it was the colors, the units that blended in with the environment, the different mechanics, more like coh1, the lack of zoom out, or whatever, but the fact is that I wasn't hooked on COH3. Therefore, it would be good for Reliq, and for us, to allow a free access to the game , even if it's just for a weekend Because 60€ is to much money.
20 Jan 2023, 16:15 PM

They just had a playtest last week. Ended this past monday
20 Jan 2023, 16:29 PM

Someone living under a rock?
20 Jan 2023, 18:47 PM

I was not a fan of Coh2 coming from Coh1. But after playing Coh2 for a while, I felt Coh2 was a much better game/experience. I hope Coh3 will be the same way.

It may take time to acclimate to the new game. Assuming it is still not washed out graphics, horrible color choices, funky UI, etc etc etc or else...

COH 3 coh2

20 Jan 2023, 19:09 PM

Someone living under a rock?

Mea Culpa, I didn't pay attention to the beta version online, I saw the ad several days while playing coh2, when I tried it it was too late, but as I said before, the previous beta version didn't please me at all. There is something about the game's new engine that is out of context, ugly and seems made to another type of game, those ones for Android or else, even the comparison on this site's page, which shows three versions of the American infantry in the three games, does absolutely nothing in favor of COH3.
20 Jan 2023, 19:51 PM

I recommend this video, gives you a good idea about current CoH3 version:

But PLEASE don't watch it on your phone at 720p and then complain, use a proper monitor with 1080p and then judge the graphics (which are allegedly getting further improved before launch)
20 Jan 2023, 22:15 PM

I recommend this video

I watched for like 2 seconds and saw this:

I think there are units on the point somewhere

20 Jan 2023, 22:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2023, 22:15 PMRosbone

I watched for like 2 seconds and saw this:

I think there are units on the point somewhere

Exactly, this game engine is very bad,I don't understand whats happened, there's nothing in COH3 that represents a visual improvement over the previous ganes,even in gameplay aspects they aimed the Coh1 fans and nothing is there for Coh2 players, it's really scary, because the essence of the is already there,and I really don't fell hooked by it, I don't believe in drastic change, and I won't replace coh2 for this thing.
20 Jan 2023, 23:30 PM

In the post tech video, John stated there was a missing lighting pass. This image looks like we are seeing the ambient textures only. No Specular or Normal maps?? However, the road appears to have normal mapping (depth shadowy areas).

In the video he mentions missing lighting pass but shows images where spline textures were missing. So who knows.

Either way, they have stated it will be better on release in the video.

All we can do is hope. And you are not alone feeling the way you do.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS