Login

russian armor

Stupid things in CoH2 that shouldn't be in CoH3.

28 Dec 2022, 21:53 PM

I'm focusing on you saying that blobbing is an issue in every RTS, which I do not believe is true, I then provided examples of some RTS games where blobbing is not nearly as much of an issue, to which you then attempted to counter with anecdotal evidence, and when I countered by calling out why that doesn't prove anything about blobbing in those games, you say I'm "focusing on terminology". Yeah dude, I'm focusing on *your* terminology.

Well then just say that and we don't have to have an argument about something that we agree with.

Notice that I specified total war games before CA shitted them up ("nu-TW", especially the Warhammer ones are trash garbage).

You don't blob cavalry in total war (the ones not shit out by CA I mean). It's pointless. Cavalry gets all of it's damage from the charge bonus, and if it's being blocked by cavalry in front of it then the bonus will wear off by the time that it gets to the enemy.

What you DO do is surround the enemy with cavalry and attack from all sides. That's not some kind of exploit. It makes sense and doesn't look stupid, unlike in CoH2 where you have 5 gren squads phasing through each other and firing their LMGs through each others' chests.

watch legendoftotalwar how much you can cheese in these games (yes, including blobbing)
29 Dec 2022, 06:08 AM

watch legendoftotalwar how much you can cheese in these games (yes, including blobbing)

Bro. I keep telling you, CA makes shit total war games. Stop trying to use them as an example, I already know they are shit.
29 Dec 2022, 06:09 AM

They don't even try to balance their games, they just put out cool 3d models for warhammer fans to gawk at and build a mediocre game around them.
9 Jan 2023, 10:41 AM

Arranged teams same queueing with random teams.
9 Jan 2023, 10:42 AM

he is secretly playing on easy difficulty and does not say shit
12 Jan 2023, 00:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2022, 11:22 AMRosbone
Coh2. This is the stupid thing that should not be in Coh3.

This.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 54
unknown 23
Germany 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %