Login

russian armor

Delaying is the best thing for COH3 and I called it.

4 Oct 2022, 14:21 PM

Seriously.

I have been talking for months that a delay should be in order if the game is any good.

That's some seriously good news from COH3 way in a long time.

+20% for me to buy it on release.
4 Oct 2022, 16:40 PM
4 Oct 2022, 17:41 PM

good news :)

4 Oct 2022, 18:19 PM

happy to hear that, the demos didn't looked that well polished
5 Oct 2022, 13:14 PM

good news

good news :)

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2022, 18:19 PMpagep
happy to hear that, the demos didn't looked that well polished

I called it though.

On so many posts I have said a delay must come if COH3 is bound to be any good. Thankfully lelic listened to me.
26 Oct 2022, 17:09 PM

I called it though.

On so many posts I have said a delay must come if COH3 is bound to be any good. Thankfully lelic listened to me.

Probably just needed more time to work out the kinks in the code for lootboxes or some sh@t :thumb:

kidding not kidding
25 Nov 2022, 23:00 PM
Patrion 310

Probably just needed more time to work out the kinks in the code for lootboxes or some sh@t :thumb:

Bingo :thumbsup:

Recent criminal activities & crooks related to Sega games;

Monday, 21 Nov 2022
Sonic the Hedgehog co-creator arrested over insider trading
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/11/18/national/crime-legal/sega-creator-insider-trading/
https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2022/11/21/sonic-the-hedgehog-co-creator-arrested-over-insider-trading
TOKYO: The co-creator of classic video game series Sonic the Hedgehog has been arrested for alleged insider trading, according to public prosecutors in Tokyo.

Yuji Naka, a 57-year-old programmer known for making Sonic and other major titles at Japanese game firm Sega, was arrested on Friday, a prosecution document obtained by AFP said.

His alleged misdeed took place nearly three years ago, when Naka was an employee at "Final Fantasy" creator Square Enix, the Tokyo District Prosecutors Office document said.

Naka is accused of buying shares in another game company, Aiming, when he knew they were going to release a new title jointly developed with Square Enix.

He purchased 10,000 shares in Aiming for 2.8 million yen ($20,000) in January 2020, according to the document, and the new game was announced the following month.

Prosecutors on Thursday arrested two other former Square Enix employees, also for alleged insider trading linked to Aiming.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have zero faith in any too-big-to-fail ESG companies.

If Sega is willing to give up on ESG fraud, maybe I'll give them the benefit of doubt.
Until then, no chance.

Many people working within the entertainment industry don't grasp the times we are living in and the unprecedented demonic activity that has corrupted human life (not based on speculation).

Also, law enforcement + military can track evil and demonic activity when they know what to look for.
There is a huge difference between bad humans making bad choices and evil humans.
Spiritual death can happen before physical death.

Bad humans, you can reason with.
Evil humans? Not so much.
Similar to cancer cells, evil serves no useful purpose as it's destroying the life force on the planet.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 17
Germany 4
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak