Login

russian armor

Welp, I turn the OKW in Coh1 Brits.

3 Sep 2022, 23:45 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

If you want to try it out, my mod is in the signature block. The notes are pretty out dated, so ignore them. I messed with all factions There is one important bug: If you have too many OKW AI, then the game will stutter. I think it is related that the OKW AI wants to move the setup up trucks. Two AI seems not have a problem but seven AI will.
4 Sep 2022, 05:56 AM

Interesting as always.
6 Sep 2022, 14:53 PM

Very good idea I hope I will get to try it with someone.

Perma staying trucks are a bad touch especially in a game where mobility and flexible strategies are the norm.
6 Sep 2022, 22:00 PM

Cool idea... could imagine the animations playing in reverse to pack up and move but I couldn''t imagine getting that to work 😅
8 Sep 2022, 11:16 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2022, 22:00 PMKoRneY
Cool idea... could imagine the animations playing in reverse to pack up and move but I couldn''t imagine getting that to work 😅

It is somewhat possible by forcing the build state animation to 0.9, 0.8 etc with short delays in between.

Ægion's solution is very different from mine and has different pros and cons. He keeps the health bar in sync when converting the truck which is very nice, but I'm not sure if it is possible to add these animations at the same time.

(Available in my mod)
8 Sep 2022, 14:23 PM

It is somewhat possible by forcing the build state animation to 0.9, 0.8 etc with short delays in between.

Ægion's solution is very different from mine and has different pros and cons. He keeps the health bar in sync when converting the truck which is very nice, but I'm not sure if it is possible to add these animations at the same time.

(Available in my mod)

Incredible. Thank you for your instruction
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight