Login

russian armor

Need Ostheer 4v4 tips

26 Aug 2022, 17:12 PM

Hi, I am struggling with Ostheer 4v4 lately and I don't know what to do.

Usf: The pathfinder spam is kinda hard to deal with. I am not sure what to do in early game cos my mg keeps getting smoke and they would charge me while i was repositioning. If I go infantry heavy they still beat me or at least stalled long enough to bomb my grens with their mortars. Then they move to scotts of course.

UKF: mainly they spam mortar emplacement while their soviet or USF screen for them so it is kinda hard to dislodge them even with double mortars or mortar halftrucks. And eventually I could destroy the emplacements but it take so much so I wonder if there is a more effective way to counter it.

Soviet: they are alright except late game katusha can be a pain but that's late game.

I am just not sure what build order should I go for in the early game. Do go with my teammates or should I keep putting pressure on their fuel VP by myself, I have no idea.

I have a much easier time with Soviet cos I could just stall till I could spam Katusha and win the attrition game.

31 Aug 2022, 22:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2022, 17:12 PMpc9882
Hi, I am struggling with Ostheer 4v4 lately and I don't know what to do.

Usf: The pathfinder spam is kinda hard to deal with. I am not sure what to do in early game cos my mg keeps getting smoke and they would charge me while i was repositioning. If I go infantry heavy they still beat me or at least stalled long enough to bomb my grens with their mortars. Then they move to scotts of course.

UKF: mainly they spam mortar emplacement while their soviet or USF screen for them so it is kinda hard to dislodge them even with double mortars or mortar halftrucks. And eventually I could destroy the emplacements but it take so much so I wonder if there is a more effective way to counter it.

Soviet: they are alright except late game katusha can be a pain but that's late game.

I am just not sure what build order should I go for in the early game. Do go with my teammates or should I keep putting pressure on their fuel VP by myself, I have no idea.

I have a much easier time with Soviet cos I could just stall till I could spam Katusha and win the attrition game.

Post a replay, best way for someone to point out weakpoints that you can work on and help tighten up your strengths.

1v1 would be best or if you play as part of arranged team submit a game with them in it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★