Login

russian armor

Thanks for watching Season 2 of The Master League

A_E
13 Jul 2022, 18:53 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Thank you for watching Master League Season 2 but it is soon time to go to sleep for a little while ! :)

The last year:

There was an awesome concept tourney in Scorched Earth blending new concepts and tested ones and seeing DevM winning his last active tourney as a player.

Then we had the ML Finals 2022 a 5 tourney world championship with Noggano finally coming out on top, and so many players hitting their stride.

Then we had GCS3 a spectacular live event that will mark our climax as a collective for Company of Heroes 2 and for the foreseeable future, congratulations again to Luvnest for coming full circle.

The Future:

It is the opinion of myself and others that CoH3 is a campaign focused project that will need significant time post release to mature into something ready for the community to spend its hard earned cash and energy on. So we should be patient and help the process that will inevitably follow.

Patrons you will not be charged in August and we will be suspending the patreon account until further notice. Feel free to keep your membership active, you will not be charged, and you will be warned before it comes online again (probably some time later next year).

I don't think this will be the end of fan tournaments, it will however mean that we'll be stepping away from the intensity that a patreon fund demands.

Using the Last of the Budget:

Kings of CoH 2v2 event will go ahead as planned on the 30/31st July only. A smaller affair now using the rest of our patreon funds of $500, I will be putting in $100 of my own funds from the sponsorships I've had in the last week or two, to give a final prizpeool of $600. To compensate it will be a 2 day, 8 team event. https://tinyurl.com/KINGSOFCOH for further details.

This 2v2 event is to balance the books and to ensure every penny went into prizepools, I want GCS3 to be known as our last big hurrah for CoH2

Thanks and goodbye for now from the Master League!
13 Jul 2022, 19:57 PM
Donator 22

thank you for making ML season 2 :-)
14 Jul 2022, 02:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2022, 18:53 PMA_E

Kings of CoH 2v2 event will go ahead as planned on the 30/31st July only. A smaller affair now using the rest of our patreon funds of $500, I will be putting in $100 of my own funds from the sponsorships I've had in the last week or two, to give a final prizpeool of $600. To compensate it will be a 2 day, 8 team event. https://tinyurl.com/KINGSOFCOH for further details.

Still gonna be sick, thanks for doing a 2v2 tourney
14 Jul 2022, 08:01 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thanks AE!
The break is indeed due. Thanks for your efforts and I hope you'll be back organizing in 2023, once CoH3 has hopefully settled to a somewhat tourney-worthy state.
14 Jul 2022, 19:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I need new content come on CoH3 :drool:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Germany 19
Korea, Republic Of 3
Germany 45

Ladders Top 10

• #