Login

russian armor

Major Bug regarding unit (de)selection

12 Jul 2022, 21:03 PM

So, basically what happens is that when I select a new unit, they one I had selected previously does not go unselected, meaning I now have both units selected. This does stack, so you can end up unwantingly selecting way more than just two units.

At the same time, the escape button stops to work, meaning you have to click on the UI button in bottom left to bring up the main menu

Pausing the game, goin to desktop, then comin back does fix this. That way you get a couple minute before having to repeat the process.

Only ran into this in the African SP alpha, it didnt happen to me in either of the two previous trials.

No idea what causes it, I am playing in 1440pp instead of the recommended 1080, but that probably wont be it
12 Jul 2022, 22:45 PM
Senior Editor Badge

So, basically what happens is that when I select a new unit, they one I had selected previously does not go unselected, meaning I now have both units selected. This does stack, so you can end up unwantingly selecting way more than just two units.

At the same time, the escape button stops to work, meaning you have to click on the UI button in bottom left to bring up the main menu

Pausing the game, goin to desktop, then comin back does fix this. That way you get a couple minute before having to repeat the process.

Only ran into this in the African SP alpha, it didnt happen to me in either of the two previous trials.

No idea what causes it, I am playing in 1440pp instead of the recommended 1080, but that probably wont be it

I'd encourage you to go to the cohdev forums and share this bug with the team!
12 Jul 2022, 22:49 PM

I'd encourage you to go to the cohdev forums and share this bug with the team!

If I dig up my password to login there, Ill do that
Thx for suggestion
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment