Login

russian armor

Back after a long time and need help

13 May 2022, 02:50 AM

HI all,

I bought the game when it was new and am a solo player. However, I was turned off by the timer in many scenarios as I like to play a deliberate game and plan out my defense and build resources before attacking. I really just gave up trying to race the clock. Now that I have looked the game over is there a way to turn off the timer so that I can take my time to play a scenario in a campaign like I could in the original game?
13 May 2022, 13:06 PM

HI all,

I bought the game when it was new and am a solo player. However, I was turned off by the timer in many scenarios as I like to play a deliberate game and plan out my defense and build resources before attacking. I really just gave up trying to race the clock. Now that I have looked the game over is there a way to turn off the timer so that I can take my time to play a scenario in a campaign like I could in the original game?

Please elaborate more detailed what you want. Are you looking for a way to play the campaign without time limit? Or are you looking for a custom match against other players without time limit
13 May 2022, 22:08 PM

Thanks for your reply. I am looking to remove time limits in campaign scenarios.
14 May 2022, 20:29 PM

I dont think you can modify the campaign, at least I never heard of a way to do so
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★