Login

russian armor

OH hulldown / Vet1 KV-1 hulldown

4 Nov 2021, 13:40 PM

Of all things I would prefer the developers give an option to switch all descriptions to numerical values and blunt descriptions instead of the vagueness that it is currently.

That and the names to be changed.

One of the things that annoys me the most about COH 2 is that it literally takes seconds to type up a tooltip like I did here in this photo and yet the game lacks basic quality of life features like this.

Any game involving strategy needs to have Numerical Data visible to the player. Wether it be Civilization, Starcraft, X-Com you name it information is visible to the player.

Instead Relic is like "Vehicle Crews are more experienced" meanwhile the Ability/Veterancy is wildly different or adding hidden bonuses without any way of knowing about it unless you Data Mine the game.
4 Nov 2021, 16:58 PM

One of the things that annoys me the most about COH 2 is that it literally takes seconds to type up a tooltip like I did here in this photo and yet the game lacks basic quality of life features like this.

Any game involving strategy needs to have Numerical Data visible to the player. Wether it be Civilization, Starcraft, X-Com you name it information is visible to the player.

Instead Relic is like "Vehicle Crews are more experienced" meanwhile the Ability/Veterancy is wildly different or adding hidden bonuses without any way of knowing about it unless you Data Mine the game.

And if that tooltip is correct that means the description is wrong in the first place lmao. So even on top of that it's the wrong info/ misleading sometimes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★