Login

russian armor

Surrender vote is broken

23 Aug 2021, 09:48 AM

Played 3v3 soloque like half a hour ago due to not having anyone to play with, had a rough start at the beginning of the match because my SOV teammate is a chinese moron that I got matched up with despite having 2,600hrs.We were beggining to turn back the match despite the fact that this guy kept getting routed and pushed back to base we controlled the east and mid point on Whiteball.Had a KV-2 sieged behind the building overlooking the mid VP, double ZiS guns to counter the Tiger and Sturmtiger they had(OKW wasn't very good at actually using the ST).
We were gaining back the initiative, had a stolen MG42 setup on mid, 4 squads of inf and double CE with flamers to repair armor, brit was doing decent and we could hold them off.
The SOV was the obvious weak link, he had TRIPLE PTRS PENALS and still manages to get routed by a bloody 223.Keeps getting pushed back to base and wants to surrender due to "1v2" despite us controlling the rest of the map and the fact that they were focusing him down was helping us.
OUT OF THE BLUE, the 15th surrender vote goes up, and 5 seconds later the match was surrendered despite me voting NO.
Seriously I don't know what to say about this, a 0 prestige lvl 43 moron using triple PTRS without a single braincell in him can force a entire team to surrender.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/109242/forced-surrender-should-be-changed
23 Aug 2021, 11:23 AM

After 30 minutes or so, only 2 votes in 3v3 (and 3 in 4v4) are required to surrender the match. It is dumb yeah but intended by Relic and won't be changed at this point.
23 Aug 2021, 12:08 PM

And look at the bright side:

At least this did not happen to you :snfPeter:

23 Aug 2021, 16:52 PM

And look at the bright side:

At least this did not happen to you :snfPeter:

LOL
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 19
Germany 11