Login

russian armor

Question - Different models for summer and winter

12 Aug 2021, 09:16 AM

Hello fellow modmakers, is it possible to have different models for summer or winter?
Lets say I would like to have unit with summer grenadier model and winter panzerfussilier model, is there any way how to do it?
12 Aug 2021, 15:10 PM
Modmaker Badge

Under attribute editor>ebps>ui_ext there will be skin_summer/skin_winter. If left blank the map type will dictate the skin, if you put "summer" or "winter" and set skin_pack_override to true this will force the different skin type.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/36381/how-do-i-change-unit-s-clothes
12 Aug 2021, 22:14 PM

Under attribute editor>ebps>ui_ext there will be skin_summer/skin_winter. If left blank the map type will dictate the skin, if you put "summer" or "winter" and set skin_pack_override to true this will force the different skin type.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/36381/how-do-i-change-unit-s-clothes

Yes I know about this, but unfortunately that doesnt solve my problem, I mean if you can have entirely different model not skin.
12 Aug 2021, 23:24 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

There is kind of a way, but only if coldtech is enabled on the map. You have 2 versions of the squad, utilizing usage_and_display with whatever required_player_upgrade the coldtech campfires use.

To my knowledge, to do it any other way requires tool capabilities currently not available to the public.
13 Aug 2021, 09:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2021, 23:24 PMKasarov
There is kind of a way, but only if coldtech is enabled on the map. You have 2 versions of the squad, utilizing usage_and_display with whatever required_player_upgrade the coldtech campfires use.

To my knowledge, to do it any other way requires tool capabilities currently not available to the public.

I see, well thanks for your answer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS