Login

russian armor

1 month ban DODGING

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
23 Jul 2021, 15:28 PM

Brain snap.. Bro. . You gotta understand that I don't come to attack people in chat unless they provoke. ( I shouldn't be acused of flaming in that case.) Have you checked the way they attacked me in violent chats after they sucking up ingame?. That's the example.

Bruh, the video clearly shows you initiating the interaction by calling your enemies names first. Stop gaslighting.
23 Jul 2021, 15:49 PM

Bruh, the video clearly shows you initiating the interaction by calling your enemies names first. Stop gaslighting.

Stream started late.. Perphaps I would have uploaded the replay here if COH2 replays included Scenarios with PINGS and TEAM CHATS. Only then you would have realized by watching the first 4 minutes of that match replay.

Gazoz's first initiated by saying, " you think you are smart boy?!"..

But unfortunately relic does not do anything about keeping ingame REPORT button or replay keeping team chats and spam pings. Thus real initiator gets away.. That's why I longer give a sht about relic code and conduct because its evidence receiption ways are FLAWED.
23 Jul 2021, 17:08 PM

Stream started late..

No it didn't, stop lying. We can all see the video, they were streaming before the match started. You can even see the loading screen
23 Jul 2021, 17:12 PM

Stream started late.. Perphaps I would have uploaded the replay here if COH2 replays included Scenarios with PINGS and TEAM CHATS. Only then you would have realized by watching the first 4 minutes of that match replay.

Gazoz's first initiated by saying, " you think you are smart boy?!"..

But unfortunately relic does not do anything about keeping ingame REPORT button or replay keeping team chats and spam pings. Thus real initiator gets away.. That's why I longer give a sht about relic code and conduct because its evidence receiption ways are FLAWED.

Yet more gaslighting. Just admit it and stop msking yourself look so bad.
23 Jul 2021, 18:51 PM

Yet more gaslighting. Just admit it and stop msking yourself look so bad.

Bruh.. I am not masking myself. Plus I don't give a sht whether you believe it or not. Live Screenshots and also guys that send steam request to continue quarrel even in steam chat are clear examples of who are the starters of bad interaction.

And I know how that match with Gazoz started. So your twisting explanation like this does not matter and holds no logic for me to admit it. As I said, if relic COH2 REPLAYS HAD features like SHOWING INGAME teamchats and spam pings since the first 00:00 time, then your nut explanation would have been silenced already instead of blaming me as a starter of the flaming interaction.

STREAM RECORD TAKES A BIT FURTHER TIME TO START. So stop protecting their asses. Plus your not even talking about words they uttered(which clearly shows with what intention these folks get in game)

Tell relic to include those features as well as ingame "report" and then talk about flaming.
23 Jul 2021, 18:54 PM

No it didn't, stop lying. We can all see the video, they were streaming before the match started. You can even see the loading screen

Sure..now download the SCREENSHOTS zip file and check whether folks sending steam friend request and continue dispute or not( WHY ARE YA DENYING THAT PART ACTUALLY?) ..
Why hell do I need to lie about it? Instead , why are you playing blind and twisting words?

Who the hell in this universe do not know that YOUTUBE STREAM LIVE RECORD TAKES A BIT TIME TO START AFTER PRESSING "START" ? ( you call this a lie?! lol...you nuts.. I won't explain to some folks that started flaming here like this already.)
23 Jul 2021, 19:02 PM

Who the hell in this universe do not know that YOUTUBE STREAM LIVE RECORD TAKES A BIT TIME TO START AFTER PRESSING "START" ? ( you call this a lie?! lol...you nuts.. I won't explain to some folks that started flaming here like this already.)

You said that the first 4 minutes of the match was missing. That is a lie, watch the video. It literally shows the match loading screen

The entire game was there. We can all see the game clock
23 Jul 2021, 19:20 PM

You said that the first 4 minutes of the match was missing. That is a lie, watch the video. It literally shows the match loading screen

The entire game was there. We can all see the game clock

There are 2 links of 2 videos amongst the 3... did you see which one's 4 minute I mentioned?
2 MATCHES. So which one's you saw? GAZOZ'S or those racist folks'? first 4 minutes of the game with those racist folks did not show up(that is what I am talking about). and in case of gazoz's, as I said, if relic included TEAMGAME CHATS AND SPAM PINGS to be shown in replay too, then you would have shut up already after pasting in here that replay.
Stop saying "we" .. Say "I" whereas a lot words are in that live ss proof zip file of those folks, you acuse me of masking. Starting flaming won't give me ranks to rise.(My intentions are to join tournaments but not to burn asses). Go send req to GAZOZ and have a team game play with him. May be the first 2 minutes with him ingame will force you tuck your tail then.( TEAM BLAMERS). Also that will make you realize the what their intentions are ingame
23 Jul 2021, 19:27 PM

Ban dodging obviously means he was playing on another account while being banned on his main
23 Jul 2021, 19:31 PM

Ban dodging obviously means he was playing on another account while being banned on his main

Yeah.. that happened..Later I figured out.
23 Jul 2021, 19:33 PM

https://youtu.be/GtE7HJlD6Ys

https://youtu.be/fdnWOytCk0o

https://youtu.be/0UQXlCXcBHM

NONE OF THESE LINKS SHOW STARTING LOAD SCREEN...SHOW IT.... kinda you look into it and you better stop lying that line. INGAME live records( no LOAD SCREEN SHOWED UP)
23 Jul 2021, 19:47 PM

Uhh..for god's sake..lock this post.. I got what I came here for ( the info)...
23 Jul 2021, 19:48 PM

What is this ape charade I'm witnessing here
23 Jul 2021, 19:51 PM

What is this ape charade I'm witnessing here

Sorry if you are bothered.. But it was not intentional... I got my info and that is all.. It will be if this thread gets locked or anything.
23 Jul 2021, 19:53 PM

Sure...But after they first attacked. Why are you denying that part?. "HINDI SEX,etc" where do these lines come from and basing on what intentions? ... Haven't check the live Screenshots yet?

Even the 27 minutes video shows >>>> "XD" at the start of its recording( It would have been better if those bypassed texts were recorded)
I ain't gaslighting.. Stop twisting words and misinterpreting stuff...

I am off now....
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight