Login

russian armor

OKW and USF doesn't get alot of love in the last patch

29 Jun 2021, 11:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2021, 10:59 AMKatitof

And we've run a full circle here again.

They are NOT adding new things to add new things.
Each added new thing served a specific balance purpose, in last patch it was primarily to patch up holes left by removal of too weak or too strong abilities from the doctrines.

If you just want more things, play with mods.

So you say the only way to balance all the other factions was by adding this new units? and you talked such that they didn't remove abilities from OKW doctrine like the artillery flare?
29 Jun 2021, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2021, 11:43 AMOlfin

So you say the only way to balance all the other factions was by adding this new units? and you talked such that they didn't remove abilities from OKW doctrine like the artillery flare?

We both know that's not what I've said.
Moreover, if you don't understand arty flares change and why it happened like that, that's a testament to you being completely clueless on balance itself, I am not wondering anymore why you deny balance so adamantly, you completely have no slightest idea why things are as they are or why are they being changed or moves around, which you have, without any doubt, proven in that very post here.
29 Jun 2021, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2021, 11:49 AMKatitof

We both know that's not what I've said.
Moreover, if you don't understand arty flares change and why it happened like that, that's a testament to you being completely clueless on balance itself, I am not wondering anymore why you deny balance so adamantly, you completely have no slightest idea why things are as they are or why are they being changed or moves around, which you have, without any doubt, proven in that very post here.

They removed it because it was unbalanced, u said that many doctrine lost abilities because they were unbalanced and they had to add new units and abilities instead of them so why this doesn't apply for OKW too ? do you even see what you are typing? we have the right to ask the balance team for that, and they are the ones who should decide whereas this is possible or not, and please stop talking in behalf of them.
30 Jun 2021, 20:11 PM

snip

+1
Absolute facts.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak