Login

russian armor

Enforcement should show proof while replying or banning

• This thread is locked
25 May 2021, 10:15 AM

That post confirms exactly what I said above. lulz.

Enjoy your time off the game and use that time wisely to reflect on your actions and behaviour. It's just a temporary ban, so you'll back soon. Go play something else if you hate COH that much.

Bro.. I don't play other games now except COH2.. Because this is the only game I don't feel boring about or "the end of fun".

At least Relic should mention the amount of time they are going to keep the account on suspension.

I don't hate COH franchise. I just hate those PRANK PLAYERS and DRUNKS spoiling the match and also the system which is ALLOWING THEM
25 May 2021, 10:19 AM

[...] spoiling the match and also the system which is ALLOWING THEM

The enforcement system works because the TK you reported got time banned, and you have been time banned too for reasons you don't tell us but are rather obvious through your posts. People spoiling the fun are gone!

It's OK to vent, but you really need to reflect on your actions. I mean, read this, that's totally not acceptable. If you behave like that in-game, that's proof enough for your bann.

"look, i have no idea what got you banned, nor does it interest me in the slightest." SO YOU SHOULD SHUT UP in the first place instead of uttering "OBVIOUS REASONS". 2ndly, "i can, however, tell you what i would NOT do if i were in your shoes, and that certainly includes going on a rant about how incapable relic's enforcement team is or how admin abuse (whatever this is supposed to mean) is allegedly going rampant here or elsewhere. instead, you could just try to get in contact with either Sturmpanther or directly with JohnT_RE and try to handle the matter privately, without the drama you're apparently after." PEOPLE POST HERE when they see some kind of odd problems like these and it does not INCLUDE THE CONDITION THAT THEY HAVE TO BE IN SOMEONE'S shoe.. YOU ARE NOT A GOD HERE THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW YOU. JohnT RE and STURMPANTHER are not sitting all day to hear my message or anything. Besides we haven't got all day to do this. You are the one here is putting an unnecessary drama by talking like this.. ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM ALSO.. AND ALSO YOU SAID THAT IT DOES NOT INTEREST YOU. SO WHY ARE YOU SQUABBLING TOO MUCH after you are shown facts and TALKING "IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOE , I would have done that" I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.. THEY LOCKED IT BECAUSE it caused "ODD TRUTH hurting stuff" .. A lot of professional COH2 players started giving bad review to COH2 A VERY BAD REVIEW like >>>"game 9/10 ,,, DEVS 1/10"<<<< ... AND THAT IS NOT BECAUSE OF FREE WILL BUT BEING FEDUP.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN EXPLAIN THAT?. My previous post got locked because they showed me reason: DISRESPECTFUL TO DEVELOPERS... So plz close your mouth for now. RULES ARE MEANT TO be IMPLIED in correct ways but not WHIMSICALLY. OTHERWISE the base number player of this game wouldn't have turned to 5000 presently whereas in 10 years SC2 ( an RTS game) don't have low number of players and still that game is remaining popular because their devs and managers are not such careless.

in addition, I definitely call out players that MAP HACKS in CUSTOM CHALLENGES but gets crushed by random players in automatch 2v2,3v3 and 4v4. Players like those deserve to be called out.
25 May 2021, 10:27 AM

The enforcement system works because the TK you reported got time banned, and you have been time banned too for reasons you don't tell us but are rather obvious through your posts. People spoiling the fun are gone!

It's OK to vent, but you really need to reflect on your actions.

-_- How am I supposed to tell about the reason I got banned for If I am not told? "People spoiling the fun are gone" ??? There are players in game who intentionally remains a bit inactive to provoke other players and says," I am watching anime / I am going to go afk for 2 minutes/etc.?" YOU DON'T FACE these folks??!?!! Recently , I had to drop 6 times IN A ROW and another 3 times in a row because of such a players in 2v2 while playing with OKW and my rank dropped from 545 to 1000+ greatly like that.
25 May 2021, 10:30 AM

If at this point you cannot engage in any self-reflection to your posts, emotions, decisions, and behaviours in this forum which are likely reflected in-game, then I really cannot help you. I think that Relic did the right thing slapping on your wrists. Go chill in the corner away from the PC.
25 May 2021, 10:30 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

The only thing i agree is:
It's a shame that the message is bugged.

In past you just got a blank message window :P Atleast there are now words in it ;)
But i full agree it would be good to have a timer or a message about how long.
But this game is too old. So there will be no new code / programm for that.
25 May 2021, 12:57 PM

I love how they can't see the wood for the trees, please don't let this be satire.

Wait wait, you say you have the full replay? Post it, show us your quality social skillz that got you banned (If it was from that game and noone reported you from other games that is).
25 May 2021, 13:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

As this thread has served beyond and above the call of duty, it is time that it gets the retirement it deserves.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★