Login

russian armor

idiotic changes

• This thread is locked
29 Apr 2021, 19:36 PM

Just wanna say if they nerf early warnings, mortar flares and dont change back Su85 and Zis gun nerf, im gonna uninstall the game.

keep nerfing everything thats still good in this all-unit-are-trash game

U already turned everything that;s supposed to be great (tiger, flame tanks, other exoctic tanks and abilities) into trash.

Soviets, axis, brits, usf, okw, they all feel and play the same, no facitons hjas any advantage over the other, game is utter boring horse crap.

Developers are incompetent who listen to random kids and adults with no strategical understanding.
Novices crying "oh nerf this, i cant beat this, nerf that it is so annoying" get heard. For realy?!
U LISTEN TO KIDS? U ARRANGE EVERYTHING IN UR GAME TO PLEASE SOME RANDOM ASS KID THAT JUST PICKED UP THE GAME AND DOESNT WANNA UNDERSTAND THE GAME BUT JUST WANNA HAVE EASY AXIS WIN?

All the retarded nerfs in the past. Sniper nerf from 2 to 1, HEavy tank limit to 1, ability nerfs here and there is all just to kill the fun of the game.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS SILLY LITTLE CRAPPY DIFFERENCES THAT MAKE ALL UNITS AND FACTIONS FEEL THE SAME?
FUck this game anyways after the update which will be horrible and an insult to real strategists I will be done with it.

Game would be fun if soviets could spam t34, and provide different tactics than just SU85 spam, but thye wanna keep the t34 a t4 late game overpriced paper tank that has to run from other tanks.
Soviet heavy tanks like kv1 or IS2 being underwhelming and total pop eaters that dont allow u to make anything else but that 1 tank.

An MP and pop system thats utterly broken.
And then they keep overpricing every abilioty/. Katyhusha creeping barrage costs ammo???? why? its not even a special ability its just a diffferent method of shooting i ts rockets.
Ther are the overpriced guards and what not.

The game is the opposite of fun. And i hope it dies.

29 Apr 2021, 20:08 PM
29 Apr 2021, 20:08 PM

k...keep me posted
29 Apr 2021, 20:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Not this way

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
Russian Federation 24
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10